Chapter 5 : Army Of The Dead

∞ Previously ∞

"Look at the floor. These stones are obviously not fixed in place. Stepping on a stone will press it down. That's what I meant by 'trap'." Alex said. "Then how do we get across?" Samara ask. "Stepping on the stones y not trigger the trap. See those platforms with button on them? To get to the other side, we probably have to press all the button on every platform. But, we can walk on the stones only once. I'll wager that stepping on these stones once will make it sink slightly. But stepping on them again will trigger the trap! Let's take a good look around how to figure out how to get to the other side safely. Those platoms are the key!" He explain and ask to himself. "How do we press all the buttons?" But, with (Y/n)'s ears, she can hear him perfectly. "I can help with that." She smirk and snap her finger. "Woah!"

∞﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏∞

"Woah!" Alex shouts while floating higher and and higher. "Do you you have paper and pen?" (Y/n) ask. "Yes." Alex answered. "Good. Now you can draw a safe path to the others side!" (Y/n) shouts back. After a few minutes, Alex finished the map and come down to his feet. "OK, I know where to walk now. Samara, hold the torch." Alex said. "Get ready to step together. 1... 2... STEP!" The trio and a cat step on the floor and immediately the floor sink down. After awhile full of silence they are now sure that's the right way. "They didn't wake up! I was right!". Behind the wall is Ali, still watching from afar. 'Drat! I was hoping the mummies would get them.' He thought.

Once the trio and the cat arrive at the end of the maze, the door opened allowing them to go to the next room. Ali, who thought it was safe to cross walk on the floor and the floor sink lower than before. A bell appeared from the ceiling and make a really loud sound. 'Crap!' (Y/n) think. 'I thought he would never dare to follow us anymore! It seems like I was wrong. "What's happening?" Samara ask. The mummies in the wall started to crawl out of their 'room' and chase them. "I thought we got through the maze! Why are they waking up?" Samara ask again. "Don't wait around! Run!" Alex yelled.

"You guys go ahead! I have something to deal with..." (Y/n) said.. "No! We won't leave you!" Alex replies. A small smile make it's way to her face. "I said go ahead I will meet you later." She said again with charmspeak lacing in every words. Her friends started to run out without any words. 'Why am I running? Why can't I turn back?!' Alex ask to himself. (Y/n) turn to the mummies and smirk. "Re-quip! Golden Lightning" She shouts.

And she started aiming and shooting the mummies but some of them manage to escape

And she started aiming and shooting the mummies but some of them manage to escape. Ali think it was a great idea to try again and the floor sink lower than before. 'Eh, it sank even lower?" He thought. A secret door opened and a big dinasour-crocodile creature come out.

∞ Meanwhile ∞

A small mummy jump above the others and land on Alex's back. "Give me the torch!" He yelled and Samara give him the torch. "Eat this." He said putting the torch on the mummy, burning it an throw it back to it's friend. The fire spread and started to burn them all. "Alex! There's a passage here!" Samara called. "Where does this go?" He ask. "I don't know. Lulu found it!" She answered. They follow the passage and arrive at a bridge. "Stop!" Alex whisper. The mummies are under the bridge. "Looks like they've lost our trail. Let's wait until they leave." Alex suggested.

Suddenly they hear someone shout. They turn back and saw (Y/n) carrying Ali bridal style while jumping on the mummies head. "A dinasour?! Or a crocodile?! Where the heck did that come from?!" Alex ask. "He's eating the mummies!" Samara exclaimed. They spotted (Y/n) in the crowd of mummies and boulders. "Eh, who's that?" Alex ask after he saw someone he doesn't know. "I know him! He's Ali! He work for Geb." Samara said. "You can introduce him after we save them. "(Y/n)! Up here!" He called. (Y/n) look up and saw them. Her heart filled with relief. She make a big jump and land perfectly on the bridge and put Ali carefully. "T-thank you so much!" He said. "What are you doing here?" Samara ask. "Were you following us? Are you planning to steal from us?" "N-no... I.. Uh..." He stuttered out. (Y/n) make her way to Ali with a dark expression. She raise her hand making Ali flinch and he close his eyes.

(Y/n) use her famous flick to Ali. (Many has suffered from the flick) "Ah!" Ali gasp. "Bad boy! Bad boy!" (Y/n) scold him. "Save it for later... All those monsters just noticed us." Alex said. (Y/n) look down to the mummies and dinodile. (Dinosaur + crocodile) It seem they're still up for a game of tag...

∞﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏∞

Press the ☆ to make the update faster...