2.Silver Stands Encounters

Welcome to silver stands high

"Fiaaaa!" I could hear the shouting of my best friend in my sleep. Yes she was the most annoying human on earth. She came through the door in full swing and jumped on the bed.

"Babygirl, its almost 8" she whispered in my ear. My eyes opened wide and i quickly got off the bed.

Before moving further i would like to tell you about this human next to me. Taliya. She is tall with strawberry blonde hair and fair complexion She had Hazel brown eyes and full rosy lips .Talia wasn't the jeans and shirt kind of girl but dressed modestly in dresses and always matching wedges to top it off.

Taliya was a pain in the ass most of the times but she was also my everything. She had been with me since 3rd grade when i didn't have any friends expect the little porcelain dolls. Her father was a rich man who mostly worked overseas. She was the only daughter in the family. She stayed with her mother and 3 brothers. She was the most innocent being on earth but could be very aggressive if tempered with. Why else would i call her Tassy. Yes tassy was my short form of a tasmanian devil.

I ran to my wardrobe to look for anything i could wear.

"Stop panicking scorp! I already got these out for you" Yes she calls me scorp. That was her short form of scorpion. She says i'm like a scorpion because firstly i'm very shrewd which i think im not and secondly my harsh words are the most poisonous but i do not remember saying any harsh words to her.

I quickly grabbed the pair of blue ripped jeans and pink tank top from her and rush to the bathroom. "You're a lifesaver" i yelled before turning the shower on.

It took me 20 minutes to get dressed then i headed downstairs. Tassy was on the couch with my little sister Hannah. "Mum i'm 5 minutes and 34 seconds late for school, i have to submit a geography assignment before first period so nop i'm not having breakfast" i rambled and grabbed tassys hand and ran out.

"Make sure you eat something at the cafeteria!" My mum yelled back in reply as Tassy and i got in my Red Porsche.

School was a 10 minutes drive from home and this was the perfect time to discuss what we always do. "Did you freaking watch the latest episode last night!?" Tassy squealed.

"Oh em geee" i squealed too. "Told you Austin and skylar were together but you never listened" i rolled my eyes at her.

"Well, in my defence they kept fighting over small things so dont blame me" she shot back.

"Yea yea watever. Exactly my reason for not dating before" i mumbled.

We reached the school car park and i drove the car to my parking space. I shut down the engine,pulled out the key, unbuckled my seat belt and jumped out. I rushed to my locker to grab my assignment papers with Tassy following behind me. As soon an i opened my locker a bunch of paper hearts fell out and i let out a short sigh. This wasn't something new to me anyway.

"Welcome to silver stands high school scorp" Tassy said behind me. She was holding her stomach and laughing her lungs out.

"Careful with your laughing there, you don't wanna get your lungs and kidneys deflated at such a tender age Liya" Ethan said.

Ethan Carter my other best friend. The only guy i could actually tolerate. Ethan was tall and had very fair complexion. His hazel brown hair covered his forehead reaching to the top of his eyebrows. He had those killer ocean blue eyes which i could drown in all day.

Ethan had been with tassy and i since 5th grade. He was the only boy who knew me in and out and the only one i would actually ask for help if i ever wanted it.