001

+

THE YOUNG RAIN pelt down from the dark shades skies

THE YOUNG RAIN pelt down from the dark shades skies. the sound of rain narrated the scene until the umbrella she held flew away by the wind from her hand and landed on the middle of the road. akela wanted to go and get the umbrella, but she will be drenched by the rain, she can't leave the bus stop.

she put one of her feet out but she stopped, by a man who just stopped in front of her umbrella. he's holding up an umbrella and he looked down, he saw a wet umbrella, he fished the umbrella to his hand. he walked towards her, end his steps on the bus stop. he gave her back the umbrella that flew away before. "thank you." she uttered as she bowed a little, to gave him respect.

the man smiled and bowed back to her. the silence but rain sound greets them without fail. but then, he turned his figure facing her, "what's your name?"

she bit her lips of nervousness, "Akela."

a smile etched on his lips, what a pretty name.

they look into each other's eyes for a moment, those crystals met for a moment,
silence dawned them for a moment,
until he realized he forgets to introduce himself.

"Lucas."

a smile formed itself on her lips, what a handsome name.

_____________________________________

cringe. sorry, i'm not good at this kind of things. tell me ur feedbacks :)