003

THE SKIES turned into dark shades filled with stars and clouds, no rains, which is good for akela. she left her house to the supermarket, to get women stuffs. she run out of sanitary pads.

it's not too far from her house, so she use her legs to go there. as she arrived, she searched through the health section. she found the sanitary pads.

then, she lift her head up, she can't believe what she saw across her. she found him, on the other section, facing her. their eyes met for the second time. "kela." his voice called. her name sounded pretty coming out of his mouth.

"l-lucas." she gulped because she felt embarrassed of what she held in her hands, she quickly hide it behind her. lucas recognized it, then he gave her a smile, "it's okay."

"i guess i ran into you again." she added. the both of them broke into small laughter. since she's done picking her sanitary pads, she walked to the cashier and lucas followed her.

she paid to the cashier woman and got out with him. they walk side by side. "can i get your number?" lucas asked as he handed her his phone.

"of course." she replied then took the phone from his soft hands. she typed her number and saved it in his contacts. lucas smiled by what he just received, "i'll text you."

it's a fun moment for themselves, they felt comfortable with each other, they steal glances from time to time. sometimes lucas sang a short song to broke the silence visited them. it
didn't took long to arrived at akela's house. she thanked him for taking her home. "can i call you, akela?" lucas asked, earning a yes from her.

they waved at each other after that and lucas left her with happiness. she saw his figure getting smaller and smaller until he's out of sight.

why are your voice sounded like a rain, peaceful and soothing.