002

+

+

THE BUS arrived in front of the bus stop, the door opens. before akela took her step inside the bus, she looked back at lucas, gave him a smile, "i guess this is goodbye."

"see you later." he gave her a smirk, that can make all girls melt, but akela didn't, maybe not yet.

i hope.

"see you later." she repeated the same sentence. she got inside the bus and scanned the surroundings to find one seat for her.

she sat on the seat that she just found and looked outside the window, she saw him walking away from the bus stop. his back is really stunning to see, with his brown coat that he wears.

all of the sudden, her phone vibrated against her thigh, giving her a little shock feeling by the trembled phone. she quickly slide her phone screen and clicked on the message app.

julian: are u on your way?

akela: i'm at the bus

julian: ok be careful i'll pick you up at the station

akela: don't worry

she pressed the button that was on top of her phone, making the screen go black. then, she placed her phone back on her thigh.

she started gazing at the roads, people walking peacefully, cars running through it. she sighed then she pulled out her earphone to listen to some peaceful music. she plugged in the audiojack to her phone. 

her finger scrolls through the song lists, and stopped as she found home by bruno major, her current favorite song. after the song finished, the other continues to be listened to her ears until she reach her stop.

the bus stopped at her destination, she saw julian outside waiting for her. she quickly got out from the bus to julian. "hey." he said as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

they realized the raining has died down, so they started to walk together without any umbrella above them. their hands swinging around like a swing in the playground. "julian." she called, breaking the silence between them. julian hummed the slightest bit in response.

"i met someone today."

"oh really?"

"he's nice." she described.

julian's eyes widened, "is a he?" akela nodded in response.

akela just realized, why would she think about that guy? he's just a random guy who picks up her umbrella.

then, her heart told her something, i miss him.