006

THE PHONE vibrated against the coffee table that sits next to akela's bed, a sign of a message is waiting for her to read them.

rain: morning, thunder kela.

she smiles as she read the sentences from her new friend. she starts typing with the fingers.

thunder: morning, rainy lucas. how r u?

rain: i'm bored and i will die soon if i don't do anything interesting today.
rain: let's go somewhere, i'll meet you at the bus stop.

thunder: ok wait for me will u

rain: mhm.

she faced her phone to the table and take her steps to her closet. it didn't take long for her to get dressed properly, just a few minutes.

she picked out a black ripped jeans, an oversized long sleeve shirt and tucked the front part inside her jeans. her black boots filled with her foot.

she admire and checking herself in front of her mirror, spin round and round to see her full figure. she's happy with it, and started to walk to the closest bus stop, where thunder and rain met.

+

"so you're in a different concept." lucas stared at her outfit from the top of her head to her tip toe. "what?"

he rubbed his neck and feel embarrased, ah this is a fail date for me. he compares his outfit to hers, what a different story. lucas is wearing a long coat, just like what he always do, and it's a different color this time, it's grey. what akela was wearing is a casual type of outfit, and lucas's not.

"i'm sorry, kela." he apologizes and hold her shoulder. she backs her head, which reveals some of her double chins, "what?"

what akela kept saying at the moment it's just the word 'what', don't you guys realize?

lucas's hand started pointing at her outfit and points at himself after. akela gasped in realizement. "i'm so sorry, lucas." her hands held out in front of him.

he then took out his coat, leaving his basic white t-shirt and blue jeans. "problem solved." he wraps his arm around her and started to walk on the pavement. she's a bit shocked by his actions but she's just floating the boats.

"where are we going?"

"our world touring." he replied and smirks, then let go his arm from her neck and slip it inside his pocket.

akela wandered through her minds, figuring what he meant, are we going to go to an airport and flew away?

"you're not kidnapping me, are you?" she points out her finger onto him, still walking side by side with him.

"why would i kidnap you?" he stops his steps and face his figure to her, which makes her stops her feet from walking too.

he leans closer to her face, "you just kidnapped my heart, how can i do that?"

-