005

THE WINDOW DOORS moves around because of the wind, at first akela let it do their thing, for a few minutes, she started to get annoyed so she shut the window up. the thunder made her jumped a bit, but then she remembered someone that called her thunder, and it made her smile while playing with her phone.

"hey! akela!" her brother called, akela face the doors, her eyes land on julian. she put her phone down and lift her body to sat on the bedside.

julian widened the door and walked his body inside the room, "want to go outside and play with the rain?"

akela nodded excitedly, "yes!" her feet walked towards the closet and get some coats for herself and the boy behind him. she gave akela a light brown coat, then he remembered him again as she sees kai with the coat around him. a smile plastered on her face, julian realized it, "why are you smiling? i know i'm handsome."

the caramel-haired girl shook her head in response and wrapped her body with a red coat. the siblings walked out the house and enjoy the rainy night. akela felt the rain falling onto her face, she enjoyed the water that hit her. she open her arms wide with a smile.

julian jumped on the muddy road, and followed what akela did, opening his arms wide and let the rain sooth him. they love the rain since they were kids. both of them broke into laughter of happiness while the rain falling harshly.

who is he, thunder?

the guy with the grey coat took his steps away from the complex.