Violence

"Goodnight Y/N." Elvis's low voice echoed against the brick walls as he took his guitar in his hands, sitting on the concrete and strumming endlessly with his pale, manly hands. He was so interested in his music that he didn't notice Darryl, his worst enemy round the corner who was in the shadows, smirking. Neither did you though, for you were to busy walking across the block, unfortunately away from Elvis, to your house before your father arrives home. The darkness surrounded you as you turned around to take on last glance at your blue eyed, brown haired guy with the crooked smile, the man you truly loved. But, instead of your love, you saw the grinning silhouette of Darryl. "Well hello beautiful. What've we got here then, huh?" Darryls evil, croaky voice vibrated into your ear drums, as he forcefully pulled you close to his body, touching parts of your body that you didn't want him to. You let out a small cry before Darryl pressed his dirty hand against your mouth to shut you up. "Another word from you, missy and you're dead, get it?" He smirked again as you nodded desperately, a tear streaming down your burning cheek.

Suddenly, Darryl jumped in shock, letting you go. Spinning on your heel, with relief you saw the beauty standing in front of you, although this time his jaw was set in stone- blue eyes steeled over. You could see him trying to control his temper but he was simply too hot headed. He exploded, making you jump and Darryl square up to him. "GET AWAY FROM HER. YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY GIRL AND NOT PAY THE PRICE?" Elvis barked.

*BAM*

With one strong punch, Darryl was out cold- lying on the floor with a bloodied face. "Come on." Elvis instructed through gritted teeth, cradling the small of your back and leading you away to his caddy. He let you in, as a true gentleman would, and slammed the door after him.

"Elvis, thank you, I'm so grateful An-"

"Don't thank me, please don't. I can't stand what he was doing to you. Don't you ever mention this again, alright?" He sighed, interjecting and interrupting your appreciation and thanks, keeping his hands gripped firmly to the steering wheel and eyes focused on the road.