Army Boy (5)

His large, pale hand dips in the water, causing ripples to surround your body as he softly touched your arm. "I'm crazy bout you damnit!." He smirked in a soft smile, leaning towards you, his blue eyes scanning your face as his nostrils flared each time he breathed- his breath warm against your cheeks. His plump lips glistened from moisture and the water made a noise as you sat up to meet his kiss, your lips meeting in a pure moment of desire. Sparks flew inside your hearts, the kiss making wet noises fill the air. You reached your hand up to rest upon his cheek, making water droplets run down his smooth skin, causing Elvis to smile sexily into your kiss.

You pulled away, your lips feeling numb and incredible. You both looked at each other for a while and you moved your hands from his flushed cheek to his clothed chest. His hands reached around your soaking body until he touched your back, his palms spread across your shoulder blades, feeling warm opposed to the now cold water. His gleaming teeth showed as he whispered intensely "You're lucky I used bubbles." Before quickly pulling you close and kissing your rosy cheek, just in front of your ear making you smile as you ran your fingers through his raven black hair.

End of flashback.

"So what happened after he kissed you, mommy?", your daughter asked sweetly playing with a strand of your hair, making you smile into the dim light. "You will know when you are older!" You softly exclaimed, pulling her close to your chest at she pouted sadly- wanting you to tell her more.

Quick, sharp footsteps were heard and before long the door was pushed open, light flooding in from the door. His silhouette filled the doorway, making your heart pound and for your daughter to go running from your lap, jump of the bed and run into his arms where he hugged her softly, lifting her up so that they nuzzled cheeks sweetly. "What were you girlies doin' in here?" He drawls jokingly, waggling his thick eyebrows at you over your daughters petite shoulder. This man, makes you crazy every day- you thought as Elvis softly walks into Lisa's room, her still having her chest buried into his broad shoulder. (You are not Priscilla btw but Lisa is your child, this is fiction only. No hate, I love Priscilla and thank her for keeping Elvis's legacy alive). The bed sinks from his weight as Lisa giggles in joy, she loves her father so very much and is excited every time he gets back from another concert. You study him lovingly noting just how much his hair has grown and changed in style, how his weight has changed too but in a good way even though you fear he may go overweight. You saw how his nose changed his face when he got it done, he looks older, more mature.

His expensive jumpsuit cape rubs against your arms, the material heavy and now smelling of him and his sweat that was still running down his face as he smiles at you wearily

His expensive jumpsuit cape rubs against your arms, the material heavy and now smelling of him and his sweat that was still running down his face as he smiles at you wearily. "I was just telling her a bedtime story." You smiled brightly, glad to have him home- you missed him too every night.

Lisa pulled away from Elvis a little, sitting on his lap in her pink pyjama top and matching leggings- looking him dead in the eye before adding to your explanation. "Mama told me about the day when you first met. Please tell it again! Please!" She began to bounce on Elvis' knee as she begged, making Elvis chuckle deeply, his lip curling in joy at his little girl but you saw a pink flush showing upon his cheeks.