I cant help falling in love with you....

Here you were... AT GRACELAND.

I mean, you've been there plenty of times before but it's still exciting! Elvis invited a bunch of people around... none of which you knew. Lonely and forgotten, you watched on as Elvis laughed and joked around, jamming with some of his friends- much to the delight of the guests as you sat on the plush sofa, knees to your chest. You couldn't help but feel bitter at this particular moment. You and Elvis have been best friends for years; because him and your sister are dating.

In fact, there she is now, sitting next to him, giggling at every little joke he tells.

Pathetic.

As soon as that thought entered your head, you pushed it away, recognising the anger deep inside of you. How you wished you could get a man like him. Everything he does is perfect. Dang gone it, those eyes of his! You took a sharp inhale as he looked up from his guitar, catching your eye for a brief second, before laughing at something your sister had whispered into his ear.

There is no way he could ever even see you as pretty; since he had known you from when you were 6, with pigtails and a massive nose that you hadn't quite grown into yet

There is no way he could ever even see you as pretty; since he had known you from when you were 6, with pigtails and a massive nose that you hadn't quite grown into yet. He had seen you go through acne, he had gone through your wrath whenever you had your period and still been so kind, bringing you flowers every month. He held you so tight when your first boyfriend broke your heart and left you crying on the bottom of the stairs, dribbling everywhere.

Sympathy.

He tells you time and time again how you will always be like a younger sister to him; since he never had at of his own. How you wished he could look at you differently.

Feeling your easy tears coming again, you quickly exited the room; finding your way through the dark corridors and into the bathroom; locking yourself in the dark and crying ridiculously.

Elvis p.o.v

Looking up from my guitar; I gave a false smile to my girlfriend, Nancy, who currently is holding onto my arm desperately. God this girl is too much. I looked round at all the guests until my eyes landed on the sofa to look at Y/N.

But she wasn't there.

Where was she? She was there a minute ago. The guests laughter filled my ears as Red shouted something that I didn't quite catch; I was too focused on looking for Y/N. "What's up sweetie?" Nancy drawled in a sickly tone, making me want to be sick.

"I'll be back." I mumbled, not looking her in the eye as I placed my guitar on the floor, stomping through the crowd that parts at my presence; some of my friends slapping my back as I pass by.

"Where is that girl? I mumble, checking the games room and the jungle room; knowing that's her favourite and even the t.v room; hearing the guests clinking their glasses and hearing a couple of smashes as I'm guessing somebody just dropped their glass. Oh well. Somebody will replace it tomorrow.