Chapter 2 A Lion Talk

If it could be, then lions could talk now? But what if Sophie could talk to lions!

So many thoughts were running through Sophie's head. Sophie thought," Let me try to talk to them." So she said," Hello. Can you understand me? My name is Sophie."

Then Sophie heard one of the lionesses say,"Of course we can hear you, all animals can hear humans but humans can't hear us. That's why you can't hear anything I'm saying right now. Duh. Hahahaha."

"But I just heard everything you just said. About animals can hear humans but not the other way around." Said Sophie

Then another lioness said" So you can hear what I'm saying at this exact moment?

"Yes," Sophie replied

"Oh, well then I'm sorry for making you sound like an idiot." The same lioness from before said.

"It's all right." Said Sophie

"Hello Sophie," said a calm male lion," I am Mufasa and I am the alfa of the moonlight pride."

Sophie replied," Hello Mufasa. I would like to know more from the moonlight pride. So if it's okay, can I come to visit every weekend?"

"Of course Sophie," said Mufasa.

"Well, I have to go now, bye." Said Sophie.

"Goodbye." Most of the lions replied.

************

Sorry for the short chapter. Most of my chapters are probably going to be short. And sorry for making you wait so long. Will try and make it sooner next time.