Part 3 Hanging with the Moonlight Pride

Luckily for Sophie, her chores were done and over with or a while. So since she can take care of herself she decided to go camping for a week. So on Saturday, she went to find the Moonlight Pride and she found them. ( she's getting quite good at finding them now )

She asked them where a nice spot to camp in their territory area was. Three lionesses called Charley and Baily showed Sophie a nice spot under three trees.

Charley and Baily both looked similar but Sophie could see some differences. Charley was bigger and looked broader. Baily was a bit smaller and was a darker colour.

"Thanks for showing me this spot. It looks wonderful."  said Sophie, " Ok I'm going to go straight home from here, so if you could tell the rest of your pride that starting tomorrow for a week I will be camping here. I'm doing this to get away for a bit and get to know you guys more."

************

"Do you need help setting up your tent?" asked Charley

"No thanks, I'm good," replied Sophie

The tent was done being set up. Most of Charley's and Bailey's friends came to stay with Sophie including Charley and Bailey.

"You do know I will be sleeping outside with you in my sleeping bag. My tent is just for if it rains or if my parents decide to come to check on me," said Sophie

Sophie finished setting up her tent and went to sit the all the lionesses to talk.

"So," said Sophie," do lions or something or what happens?"

"Well," started Jess a strong looking, darkish colour with green eyes. Her real name is Jessica, but we just  call her Jess." We do fall in love, but the alfa has a choice over who he wants. Then the next highest male gets second choice and etc."

They talked a lot more than when it got late, Sophie got out her sleeping bag and they went to sleep.

************

Hey, so isn't this slowly getting more interesting. Please try to convince more people to read my book. I also have another book I started writing call A Wolf and Two Mates. Please read.