Happy New Years

Happy 2018 everyone. I know, time flies. I hope everyone did what they wanted or have any wish they granted in year 2017 and hopefully you still can do that in 2018 as well. 

It's been a year since I started writing this fanfiction. It was really hard to balance out time for both my school and this work and still maintain a 1000 word count chapter, a target I set for myself. I went through and through writing blocks and eventually came out with another and another chapter, and I can well say that I am proud of myself for doing that.

I want to thank all my readers for giving the support I needed to motivate myself to keep writing. Many times I thought to myself that I could just give up and let this go. I could always just end this story with a crappy ending like Bleach (no offence to Bleach fans) because, as my name suggests, I only did this for fun. I did this out of boredom. I didn't think it would became something much more. I read all of your comments and I couldn't believe that some comments said that my story was inspiring or interesting. This is my greatest source of motivation and I couldn't thank you enough for that. I love and appreciate every support I get from everyone reading this story. Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates and understanding the long wait. 

I hope I can finish this story early this year because I still have much more stories to share with you. Hopefully you can see the end to this story.