Why I love you

Spain pov

I chated with the others and told them how Roma was doing..... After I went back to the room after cheating for 5 hours giving them the full things if what happened till we ended up here and wandered questions. I see Romano sleeping. I chuckle lightly.

He mumbles and turns over to me and I see him open his eyes and take my hand.

"Ti amo." He says.

"I know lovi I know."

We sat I quiet for what felt like an hour then he spoke.

"Spain..."

"Hmm?"

"Do you know why I acted like I hated you."

"No.... Do you?"

"Well I wanted to tell you so I asked before I told you..... I used to think likening a guy was wierd and odd.... Then I met you and fell in love. I called myself wierd and blamed you for my love.... Then I noticed when you said you have been through the pain if rejection before I felt bad.... Because I was the cause of everything. I felt like I should be kind to you..... I felt like I have been a total bitch to you and I felt bad. I figured out I blames myself and used my anger out on you.... That's why I told you I love you today.... I had time to think and I felt bad. I'm sorry."

I was shocked..... I didn't know what to say.... I was stunned.....

"Romano I-" before I got another word out of my mouth he kissed me. Gently and I kissed back.

We pulled away and sat in silence again..... Then he spoke again.

"Last night was the best night of my life and today was the worst." He laughed, "our love is like Romeo and Juliet."

I laughed at that connection.

"But no one dies."

"No I died then came back."

"Idiota!" Slapped myself, " I forgot."