For better or for worse

Romano POV

The next few days was like a living hell! You know why? Rehabilitation therapy that's why. But Spain was there for encouragement. As soon as it started it ended. We were finally able to drive home. I was happy for us... Even more so for spain. He has been non stop working for both of our countries following both of our bosses and has had no sleep rom work to me. I would have drove home but I can't drive for 1 week.

(Time skip because of writers block)

Spain POV

We have been happy and everything has been going well. It's had been a year and now romano's enemy is now a cold case and long gone.
Today we are going to the beach.

Romano POV

We arrive at the beach and all was happy and merry. We laughed and played in the water. I forgot about all my past and stayed in the present. It was amazing. I was so happy. I want to go lie in the sand when I heard screaming from Spain. Yelling for help.
"ROMANO!"
I see him drowning.
"SPAIN!!!!" I run into the water and dive swimming for my life to get him.
"RO-" then he passes out under the glassy water.
'NO!!!' SPAIN!!!!' I swim under the water looking for him. I come up for a breath. I dive down again and swim down strait down.
'Spain come back!' Then I see a hand and his limp body laying on the sea floor. I grab him and dash upwards. I gasp for air. I swim to the shore. 'Spain come on! Please don't die on me!' I cry and I place him on the shore.
I check for a puls. None.... 'No!' I begin CPR. And then I did mouth to mouth. He coughs up water.
"SPAIN!" I hug him.
"I'm ok Romano." He hugs me back rocking me. I could only cry.
"Romano our love has different paths we walk. The good ones or the bad ones. No mater what we have each other.... We will be safe and sound with each other. Just don't give up on our love."
"I won't Spain...... Our love is to special for us to just give up on it."