Wedding part 1

(I decided to put the wedding Into two parts. Before the actual wedding and after because it's so long.)

Spain POV.
I pace back and forth looking at the clock then back down again. 'Come on spain calm down. Fifty more minutes..... You just need to- oh who am I kidding! I can't calm down!' I continue pacing running a hand through my hair. 'Holy shit heart stop!!!!!!' My heart is racing as fast as a horse at top speed. I can't stop thinking about romano. How he would look at the alter. But..... I think I might die before that happens if my heart won't stop beating this fast! france enters the room.
"Ah isn't this exciting fifty more minutes~" he calls out.
"Easy for you to say mr best man! I'm dieing here! I can't Francis I can't."
he sighed, "mon ami it's alright. Sit," he motions to a chair.
"Francis I can't i-"
"Sit dammit and relax. you're messing up you suit and I do not want that to happen!"
I give him a shocked look but I sit down anyways.
"Good," he starts massaging my shoulders, "now imagine you just got off work and you entered your house what do you see?"
"France how is this going to he-"
"Just do as you are told in calming you down."
I signed, "I messy house and a pissy italian. There happy?"
he sighed, "ok then no mess and no ticked off romano. Now what."
i sat there quietly then a soft moan emits from my mouth moments later and I pull myself away from France blushing, "what the hell?!"
He busted out laughing, "you dirty Spaniard you~!"
My face got redder.
Prussia walked in and snickered, "if I you do the-"
France nodded from his laughing fit and prussia busted out laughing.
I sat there blushing as italy walked in to see the two best men rolling around laughing. He sighed and shook his head then sat down next to me rubbing my leg like a father would, "nervous?" Be smiled a bit.
"Like hell. My heart might explode!" I answer. He chuckled a bit," look spain I need to tell you something. My brother is scared..... Scared of losing me. Of never seeing me again because of this. Can you do me a favor and visit often?"
I nodded and looked at his ring, how did you survive?"
Italy smiled, "the long wait before the wedding?" He chuckled a bit, don't tell anyone but I about died so we snuck off to see each other. Just germany and I for two minutes. But like hell I'm letting that happen for you two."
"Oh you really don't believe in that bad luck crap do you?"
"No. But traditions are still traditions," he stood up, "look I have a bother to help but you didn't hear this from me spain," he lent down to my ear, "romano is wearing a corset." He stood back up and walked out.
'Well good luck with that romano.......'
Romano POV
'so damn tight!!!!! I hate this damn thing!' I look at myself in the mirror, 'up side I do look hot though.' I spin around smiling a bit.
"Oh look the princess is ready~" called out my brother.
"Hey! I'm not s princess!"
he just smiled. "You know Nonno would be proud...."
"I am," I spun around to look at my grandpa and I hugged him tightly.
"So Feliciano told me you are getting married to Spain. You find intrest in him?"
"Yah...." I looked down blushing. He just chuckled and held me tighter.
"Nonno can you stay for cake?!"
"Sorry my little feli I can't."
"And why the hell not?"
"I don't be long here...... Look I'm a dead country. And I get to see you two only a little but do know this..... When you are alone and feeling forsaken just know you aren't alone and things are Not the end."
Italy looked saddened, "Prussia is too!"
"Prussia died young, also he has Prussian decent here still in this world. That's how he is alive. I have none of my kind." He poked Italy's nose making him giggle and snort then giggle again.
"So where is that german of yours feli."
"I'm here." germany said walking into the room, "I just came to check on what feli wanted me to do next."
Italy walked over to him and pecked his lips, "that was the last of it Luddy thank you."
He smiled, "no problem mien liebe."
I gagged.
"Oh come on romano~! You like this~! Deep down I know you do!" Called my brother.
"Do not!"
Germany sighed, "Catholics." He muttered.
Italy looked at him a bit offended, "hey you have Catholics in your country too you know!"
"Ja und?"
"Can't make fun of me about it."
he picked up italy, "ja but I can do this~"
"Hey put me down!"
He walked out the door, "hmmm.... No."
I couldn't tell what was going on after that they got too far down the hallway. I sighed.
"Look romano," Nonno placed a hand on my shoulder, "I can wish you best of luck I have to go now ok?"
"Alright...." And with that I was alone again. I heard a creak from the side of the room and looked to it to find spain.
"What the hell are y-"
He hushed me and pulled me into a hug, "look I just had to see you again."
"You know this brings bad luck right?"
"Considering what happened the past few years with our relationship I don't think it can get any worse. We are countries after all."
I smiled and leaned into him finding the comfort I needed and hearing him sigh happily knowing I gave him what he needed.
"Look in going to have to leave soon."
"I don't want you to leave spain."
he smiled slightly and places a rose behind my ear, "I have to..... But look. What ever happened I won't be the puta who leaves you at the alter. I promise. Can you promise me back?" I nodded.
"Bien. " He pecked my lips quickly
And I whined a bit.
"Romano.... There will be more of that at the alter. I promise."
"And I sure hope lots of it."
He smiled and snuck out of the room and I looked at the clock. Five minutes...... Let's hope I don't die.