The Prologue

A/N: This will be based off The Spectacular Spider-Man animated series (because to me is the best spiderman of all time) basically my alternate version. Except with a ton of twists and a little TASM references. The Avengers, SHIELD, and other heroes and villains will be involved. Eddie Brock is still in high school(with different appearance), a surprise extra friend of peter. This takes place before the spider bite. Some characters look different on purpose.

Bold - location/time/event
Bold underlined - character speech
Italics - character thought
Bold italics - sound effects/action/on the phone

- 10 years ago
In peaceful Queens, the residents of the parkers, Dr. Richard Parker was at his desk in his home office upstairs, Checking analyses for his latest work. And by his desk is another table but on top is an opened briefcase filled finished papers. He has got a call from his business lab partner and long time friend Dr. Carl Brock saying that he finished his work and ready for tomorrow and Dr. Connors, their leading scientist at Oscorp, notified them new projects that Norman Osborn has kept requesting with the still military solutions that some ideas sound to suspicious to both of them as Norman still tries to look into Parker and Brock's work which makes it more suspicious. Richard reply that he is almost done with his too as the call end with Carl letting him know his wife is on her way to pick up his son.

After finishing and confirming his equations, he place his last sheet into the briefcase and closed it lock. Now he decided to reward himself with some coffee.

As he walked down stairs he sees his five year old son Peter playing with his toy helicopter as he runs out of kitchen and passed the stairs Richard is at and heading to living room. Right after Peter coming out the kitchen is another boy by the name of Eddie Brock, Carl's seven year old son, who came by to play with Peter as he brought his own toy jet fighter.

Richard and Carl became good friends while at work for years. Their wives, Mary Parker and Jamie Brock, are more bestfriends, and ever since they have their sons, the two boys became inseparable.

Richard made his way to kitchen and finds his wife Mary sitting in the dining table with a cup of her coffee in her hand. She smiled at her husband and signal her head another mug of coffee waiting for him.

Mary Parker : I was wondering when you're finally finished.

Richard reach for his mug and respond

Richard Parker: now I am done with work.

Mary grinned while raising her eyebrow at her ever workaholic husband.

Mary Parker: you mean the work you said you should finish three days earlier so we can finally have another family time together, again?

Richard awkwardly chuckle and sigh. His free right hand reached for his wife's left on the table to let her know he really didn't mean to extended himself to the last minute.

Richard Parker: I sorry honey. I didn't plan for it to be this long. My equations are almost ready until Dr. Connors requested both me and Carl to help his experiments, we were so close again but it backfired... again by yesteryday.

Richard looked down. This was the time he suppose to be with his family and but in the end work took his priorities yet again and he still held his own responsibility to fail them again. Mary sees his honest glooming husband and cheer him with a peck on the check. He looked back up to her and sees her always gentle smile.

Mary Parker: how about by tomorrow, you can at least ask Connors for once. We know his family too, he should understand.

Richard nodded and sighed again as he rest his right hand on his forehead. Causing Mary to become more concern.