5: consequences

-Entering queens

Peter Parker pov
I ran. I ran across the bridge. I ran across the neighborhood! I ran just few blocks away, All the way to  home. 

Ben Parker pov

I was finishing up a call
Me: Mhm... yes...alright...thank you Mr. Warren.

I set my telephone done and sigh in disappointment.

Me: why kiddo?

My dear wife comes up and asked but with worry

May Parker: what happened Ben?

Me: *sigh Peter's teacher called and saw him beating that Eugene kid.

May gasped but I simply just gestured her to relax.

Me: I believe I know what this is about.

The fact that I know what's been going with between Eugene and Peter... mostly according from Eddie for the past year.

I too believe in the kiddo to step up but not by beating them up.

Our front door opens.

Well speak of the devil.

Peter Parker pov

Once I entered the house, the first thing I see was Uncle Ben crossing his and giving me a stern stare, making me gulp nervous.

Ben Parker: you're teacher called today.

Again I have no say in this. I just look away and nake my way towards the stairs.

Ben Parker: didn't HE told YOU not to look the other way?

.

.

.

I look back at him in shock.

Ben Parker: is this what he means by it?

I look away. Dad...
No! He wouldn't understand.

I ran up the stairs and into my room and locked it shut.

I heard a knock on the door but this time with a worrying voice from Aunt May. I just stand staring at the door just waiting for her go away.

A defeafed sigh and foots began to fade.

I sigh and slumped on my bed. They can't just say what they think they know and automatically changed everything better.

I shake my head off and back to where I was trying resolve. The reflexes, the unexpected strength,  the agility,... the wall sticking.

.
.
.

The bite. THE SPIDER BITE!

I got up from my ved and head to my desk where my computer was laying.

I know those were definitely not natural spiders. I typed into ESU's website on the biology program.

Lets see. According to this document...

Me: These species were originally created at Oscorp by Dr. Richard Parker...

What?

Me: One of the his accomplishing experiments within his works, however, it is the only offer to Dr. Connors after released from Oscorp.

Oscorp huh? This document doesn't explains anything if bitten by one of those spider.

I typed to Oscorp's website and search through my dad's name. Found a documents of passed events, files, progams before today

What I just found shocked me.

On the first image in my dad's was my dad, Eddie's dad, and Dr. Connors. As leading researchers of Oscorp's biological laboratory. Dad's working on bio engineering, Carl Brock srudying through recent found organic extraterrestrial life form...
And dr Connors working on human regeneration... through lizard DNA?!

The three were also circling each other's projects but mostly reflect back to Connors.

Dad's was not just working alternating spider's, but also alternating DNA serums requested by Oscorp for advance human abilities. Along with other related subjects like strengthening web cables for many purposes with possible promising strength to pull commercial jets...

Whoa...

Wait. Most is from months before he left. It didn't explain why exactly he left. Can't find any older works, no causalities, no other connections, no other sources, just says recent project's are on hold until further notice. But that can't be it. There's gotta be more!

I doubt any current employee from Oscorp could fill me with anything...

I even found that Connors is reserving feedback for Oscorp while they move on to there stronger focuses, they transferred him to ESU so he can work on his own studies, leaving the little spider's alone as a minor studies. As for still having connections with Oscorp, considering I am now potentially a new lab rat to both parties. Even if I say me and my bro's dads were his partners, he still has nothing to bring us to Oscorp. Not even the higher heads will handover still classified info in open arms is highly unlikely, they barely care about personal issues.

I sigh from knowing that this is something that I have to do this on my own.

There are some videos based one some of his current works. Most with the bio cables. No formulas of the material, I guess Normy is of course too stingy when manufacturing, but demonstrates some potential but some confirmed results.
.
.
.

I... would like to test that.

I reach for my chemist text book and skim through the potential formulas.

- later that evening

Okay, with my leftover supplies from chemistry class, my first result... slippery goop.
.
.
.

I need to get better materials.

I look through my biology book and turn the pages to the section arachnid section. Okay elements and their purposes. Listing also comparable materials for further use. After adding few more requirements, a knock on my door.

May Parker: Peter? It's dinner time.

I closed my motebook and make my way.

- Dining table

We were eating aunt May's chicken in dead silence.

I just keep chewing while staring down at my plate bite after bite.

Uncle Ben cleared his throat to break the silence.

Ben Parker: kiddo, we are still not gonna let it slide.

I kept my head down but listen.

Ben Parker: *sigh first you ditched your class for an hour, calling off a student still and actually entered a fight. We raised you better than that boy.

Me: b- but, you don't know the whol-

Ben Parker: nope kiddo, I know you are truly smart enough to resolve better. I am very disappointed of this sudden behavior today. Your grounded for the weekend.

I just stare... should I have done something better instead? The truth to myself is no. Eddie did it himself for the first month, what would the actual difference be if it was me today?

I didn't say my way out of it except a nod to accept the punishment.

- later, Peter's room

Ah man. I need the to work this web fluid experiment just before summer science camp. I just need enough for a perfect result.

I just lay on my bed, trying to think how this is gonna work. At least two weeks. I turn my body to my right side and starring at my window...

Wait.

The window!

Uncle Ben and aunt May should be in their room right now to get ready for bed.

Looks like it's time for me to do after curfew shopping.