1: the day before the incident

-Midtown Manhattan High School, end of freshman

Peter Parker pov
Another thursday at my high school in the middle of Manhattan. Just putting my finish notes at my locker and then for lunch with my friends, then two more periods left. And once this day of school is over, it's just tomorrow, but it's not just any day tomorrow. Tomorrow is the field trip mostly me and gwen are waiting for. the bio labs of EMPIRE STATE UNIVERSITY.

Gwen Stacy: Hey peter!

I looked away from my locker to see two of my recent friends since we started freshman, Gwen Stacy was the blonde, tomboyish look one who called out and an average red head guy was Harry Osborn.

Me: Hey gwen!

I greeted back. They are now standing next to me as I just add another finished math notes into my locker.

Harry Osborn : so pete. Ready for lunch?

Harry was excited because its less then half of today over with lunch right now. Tomorrow is technically a free day, since the school managed to get the finals set up today!

I closed my locker and smiled at them

Me: yeah, but I'm also waiting for-

Flash Thompson: a double locker slammer?!

As usual, flash slammed me to have my face at my own locker and slumped down... wait, double?

???: Aaahh!!!!!

A shorter guy was like thrown face slammed to a locker next to me. I fixed my glasses and looked to my left to see an old buddy of mine. We both slumped our backs towards the lockers down looking up to realize Kong was the last tossing culprit. They both have smirks cause they have plenty of time in the middle of school.

I slowly got up and grunted.

Me: Eugene. It's the las-

Flash shoved my back to the lockers but still pushing me back with his lower arm.

Flash Thompson: listen Puny Parker, 'finals' day doesn't mean final beaten even after tomorrow.

And then a hand grasped at Flash's shoulder and thrown him out of the way. He lunges at Kong once and the bigger jock stumbled down on his butt .

The guy cracked his knuckles and neck. But both tormentors flee.

The guy looked down at me with a genuine smile and reached down his hand.

Eddie Brock: Everytime I showed up is a rescue call for you guys.

I smiled back and took his hand and got me up.

He reached down at our shorter friend.

Eddie Brock: com'on light weight.

He just glared at him as Eddie got him on his feet

???: don't push it Brock.

I just shook his shoulder

Me: easy MacDonald. No need to go mini greeny there.

Eddie Brock: yeah Gargan. No need to pull a stinger there.

(A/N: SURPRISE! MacDonald Gargan, aka "the scorpion", is also Peter and Eddie's long time friend in this story)

We both chuckle at the shorter brunette wearing a long sleeve green shirt and blue jeans. But that slightly faded black that has been stuck on his left eye since like forever give just one point of intimidation. But a real quick runner out the three us