3: The Spider Bite

- the next morning

Peter Parker pov
Zzzzzz

Ben Parker: Peter.

Zzzzz

Ben Partker: peter!

Huh? Yawned to find uncle Ben waking me.

Me: *yawn morning uncle Ben.

Ben Parker: morning to you too kiddo. Don't want you miss out on the trip you've always talked about.

Me: the trip!

Uncle Ben steps out for me to change. My usual white button shirt, brown jeans, blue and white sneakers, and my glasses. I comb my hair to make it neat.

I rushed down stairs with my backpack and grabbed two toasts from the kitchen table which caused uncle ben to chuckle. I gave aunt May a kiss on the cheek. And said bye to both of them and ran out the door.

- in the school bus at midtown front way.

All five of us are in the back. Me and gwen are discussing the possible discoveries that awaited us. Eddie just staring through the window. Harry looking through his phone. And Gargan... sleeping.

Beck Underwood was next entered bus and sat one of the front seats. Eddie mood lighten from her presence which makes me smile for him. I haven't seen him drawn into any girl since-

Eddie Brock: oh damn it!

He yelled whispered and ducked behind the next seat. I looked from what he saw and my eyes widened.

Anne Weying. (A/N: and another surpise character. Instead of classic ex wife, here Anne will be Eddie's ex girlfriend)

Eddie's ex girlfriend and who I also dispised.

Their relationship was going good at first until she changed everything around for him. Warm outside but with nasty insides.

He groaned that Anne ended up in the same bus and prays that they won't be in the same group.

- later, front of the ESU laboratory.

Aaron Warren: ...-, Liz Allen, Eddie Brock, Anne Weying, Randy Robertson,...

Eddie's eye twitch from that row call.

Our biologist teacher, Mr. Aaron Warren, is including half of his class like us five, plus Flash, Liz, Rand, Kong, glory, and sally. Beck Underwood, Anne Weying and half of their class are to join Mr. Warren's group

We all proceed into the lab. It was huge with large equipment and clean metal tables with test tubes, text books and microscopes, on the walls are medium to large glass containers fill with their own habitats, each containing a species of reptile, mammal or insects.

There are larger computers showing analyses, larger grappling claws, large glass spheres for containing certain experiments, and so much more!

We were first introduced by a couple in lab coats.

A tall, short hair cut blonde man with a surprisingly mechanical right arm. To his left is a woman his age shorter than him with red hair.

???: greetings everyone. My name is Dr. Curt Connors. And this is my wife martha.

Martha Connors: welcome students to Empire State University's lab in the bio research station.

-20 minuutes later