[3] Dark entity, Fukase's daddy

I tend to look at Fukase's balcony, Sometimes I saw her glancing as well, there are also stray cats that roams around her balcony that she would pet or feed. But she has her own cat, named "Syril". It was a black domestic cat.

It was Friday, and I am lazing off. But my mother came and lectured me. My alarm clock had already rung several times and I kept turning it off.

"Come on, Kai. Go to school." Mom said, but I was pretty groggy. I don't know if this is because of yesterday's fight--but it still kinda hurts a bit. Annoying.

But she woke me up, and it was new...maybe because she doesn't want wasting money on lazy critters...

"Mom, I'd like to rest more... please--" I said dizzily. Then she slapped me, I froze and was a little shocked.

"STAND UP!" I was angered, I wanted to punch her. But what can I do? Children are slave to their parents.

"Okay." I touched my head, and the cut from the bat seems to have clot.

I forced myself to move, and Im still sleepy like hell. I don't even know what I'm doing. I fastened up, never want my mom to see the bike I borrowed from Mr. Kal.

Ohh, she wouldn't care anyway.

I dropped by Mr. Kal's store. He said he had already repaired my bike, I never even thought for him to do that.

"Thanks I guess , Mr. Kal." "No worries, your father's a good friend of mine. You'd be my friend as well." He said. I felt happy. But I couldn't smile. I thanked him for letting me use his bike.

I was really early for school. My class is 3-A. And later on, I found out Fukase's class is 3-B. So she's on the same grade as me...wait, why would I even want to know?

The teacher's lessons don't stab my brain for now, they just pass over my other ear.
I was really sleepy. I was shocked when my teacher was shouting my name.

"Dashino-kun, wake up! You're in school not at home." She said calmly. My teacher's more considerate than my mom. "F-Forgive me..." I said groggily. "Okay, moving on class..."

It was class dismissed. I was thinking of heading over to the park, but I hope mom wouldn't notice...she'll kill me Suddenly, I saw Fukase who looks like she's heading to the park as well. "Fukase!" I ran to her. "Let's go!" I cried out. She smiled. "Hey Kai! Can you taste these cookies??" "Sure..." I grabbed one, and just when I clenched my teeth, I was surprised it was just... so...tasty than ever. I'm super amazed of her.

"I don't own a bike..." she stated. "Get on." "Eh??" "Get on my bike! We're friends." She blushed after that, but she decided to get on anyways. Riding on the back, standing up and stepping on the rears or my bike, while she was holding onto my shoulders.

I felt uneasy. S-She's too close. We arrived at the park at once... Once off, Fukase immediately ran towards the cats who's stomachs that's growling. How cute...

"Heey! Look, the kitties really like them. They're cute." Oh shit I'm sounding like hell--"yeah! And you know what, no one taught me how to--" she paused. Then frowned slowly. "Ah! look Fukase, this Milk tea feline's looking like he begs for more." I interrupted her thoughts.

"Ooh! Here kitty!" She said cheerfully. What was it just now, Fukase... yet, I don't smile.

We walked together home. When we are in the apartment, A tall man approached us, and gave us a death glare. Bloodshot eyes and the gruesome tense in the air is present. "Go away." He said, seems he's talking to me. "Sir, I do not understand." I said politely. "Get away from my daughter!" He said. Fukase frowned, and irked. "Father... he'll go, don't shout at him..." "shut it brat. I'm talking to him. Now, never be with her. Unless you mean it." M-Mean whaat?

"Fukase! To your room, now. You fed up the cats again didn't you?!" He screamed as his voice slowly fades when they entered their rented room. "What's with her father??"

I entered ours, still annoyed by the unreasonable scene. What's with that guy? And why does it seems he wants Fukase to be all alone??

Fukase POV:

Dad's doing it again...he's doing it again... we were in our scolding room. I wish Mom is still here...

"Fuka. I've told you a lot haven't I?"

Ever since Mom had passed away, Dad had changed. He would scold me for no reason, abuse me, and wants me to stay away with any guys. Both Mom and Dad used to be very skillful illustrators. But...those were just written in our family books, all history.

"Strip." He said, in a calm tone. "B-But...Dad!" He slapped me hard I fell on the ground. "Be with it. I need a model I could copy."

I-I'm...no--I can't...

I wanted to run, but that was just so impossible... Dad's too devoted to his dark and disturbing arts. Almost all composed of female porn and dread scenes. And he's using me. Kai...he-help...me!

I stripped, only with my unders now. Dad isn't looking, and it seems he just needs my figure and my face. He loves mother as much as he loves me, but why?? Just...why?

He didn't do anything to my body, yet, it's humiliating...

Kai--!

Kai POV:

Darn it. Darn. Darn darn darn! This is all messed up, I can't stop worrying about Fukase's condition. That guy looks like he'll hurt Fukase... I couldn't bend the fact I hate her Dad. Wait. Do I actually cared about someone this much? No. Stop. She has her own life...

"Fukase's just alright. I should worry about myself..." stop being self-centered all the time... I drifted to sleep, still stressed.

---------------

It was actually four in the morning. I could never woke up this early. Not in my life. I get off of my bed and immediately bathed, ready to go to school. But I used all my free time to cook breakfast and everything.

It was almost six, when I'm about to walk to school, when I passed by Fukase's door. I heard some scream.

"Fukase...!" I whispered, scowling at their door. Why do I care so much for this person! No... it's obvious I can't question it. She meant something to me. Because, she's my very first friend!

---------------------

PART END

---------------------