Durotha: Iron Captain

"Are you planning on inciting a war Tystianlor?" The orc captain yelled at the blood elf.

"Calm down Durotha," the blood elf replied.

"By the ancestors! This will only bring trouble to the two of us!" she punched her mug of ale on the table that some parchments fall off. One of her sleeping direwolves, Snowsong stretched her legs and licked the ale on the floor.

Durotha took a deep breath and pat Snowsong. "Did you manage to find... whatever you were searching for?"

The warlock shaken his head.

"Yet you've managed to capture a night elf!" She angrily pointed at the tall night elf wrapped in chains and gagged with enchanted cloth. Snowsong walked towards the night elf and sniffed him.

The night elf have horns, yes. Yet he still is a night elf, a member of the opposite faction. If news travel to the Alliance, war could escalate between the two factions. The Horde could not afford a war. Not while they are fighting the Illidari at Shadowmoon Valley, and the rest of Outland. There are reports of huge Illidari-aligned blood elves forces from Terokkar Forest to the Netherstorm where their prince is planning for a base of operation there. Yes, there have been bad bloods between the Horde and the Alliance from the First War until the Third War where they finally learnt to band together against the Burning Legion at the summit of Mount Hyjal. Yet Durotha could not afford to escalate another front in this war. Not while the Alliance and the Horde are working together against the Illidari and the Burning Legion.

Then the door was knocked. "Captain, urgent news."

The wolf captain snarled and bared her fangs. "Come in Ramuul! And close the door, quickly!"

A huge tauren, a peaceful and spiritual race that have been with the orcs and the Horde ever since the Third War entered the command chamber. Earthshaker Ramuul, like all taurens are at least 8 feet tall. With their strong hoofs and large bull-like body, one tauren worth ten humans in a battlefield. Even the tall and lanky night elf dwarves at the tauren's shoulder.

"Captain, an emissary from the Alliance have come to check us on our progress with capturing the Dragonmaw Fortress. She need to report this back to Wildhammer Stronghold, Honor Hold, and to the Sha'atar at Shattrath City" The deep-voiced tauren reported. The Wildhammer Fortress is a dwarven bastion in Shadowmoon Valley, and Honor Hold is the Alliance main base of operations in this wretched world of Outland.

"Unbound the night elf Tystianlor, lest you invoke the might of the Alliance onto us." Commanded the captain.

"I thought that they are our sworn enemies, we should use this opportunity for them to start a war with us!"

"You think I don't know about vengeance against the Alliance Tystianlor? We cannot afford another front, not while the Illidari, the Burning Legion and whoever else out there with wanton wanted to destroy us. Release the night elf. This is an order."

"As you say, Durotha." The blood elf warlock muttered some spell and released the night elf from his gag and his shackles and his chains. Immediately, the horned night elf collapsed on Snowsong. His wounds opened and red sticky blood gushed out onto the white furs on Snowsong. Tystianlor's spell have been the only thing holding the frail night elf together.

Durotha hold her breath. "The night elf has seen a great battle. Earthshaker, bring him to our priest and ask him to treat this night elf's wound. And ask Mordent if he could treat the eyes..."

"He could not bring back the eyes Durotha. It is filled with fel energy and was torned apart by this demon-elf himself." Tystianlor spat.

"As you say Captain." The Earthshaker carried the night elf with one arm, as red-soaked Snowsong waddled to the hallway outside.