6. Bullying

(Next day morning)
Y/n POV
I woke up in my room and did my daily routine. And went downstairs to have my breakfast.
I saw my dad and Jungkook sitting in dinning table. I greeted them and ate my breakfast. After that I left for school. I was waiting for Jennie and Jisoo because we decided to go school together. While I was waiting I saw only Jisoo coming towards me.

Y/n: where is Jennie?Jisoo: she left for school early todayY/n: okay!! Let's go

Jisoo: she left for school early today
Y/n: okay!! Let's go....
While we were walking to school I kept teasing her about Jungkook. As we reached school I saw the same girl I saw at mall with Jin, hitting a girl with some girls, may be her friends. I asked Jisoo about her.
Jisoo: she is Eun Sang. You remember that rude guy in BTS,Jin. It's his girlfriend. She's really rude to others. But she acts innocent in front of Jin. He doesn't believe anyone who will talk bad about her. He is blind in love. So stay away from her... now let's go come on....

But I ignored Jisoo's words and walked towards Eun Sang.

Y/n: why are you hitting her?
Eun Sang: none of your business. Just go otherwise you'll get hurt.
Y/n: what are you doing is not right, let go her.
I held her hand to stop her from hitting that girl.
Eun Sang: let go my hand !! You...
She pushed me and soon I fell on the floor and when I saw my knee. It was bleeding. As soon Eun Sang  left me on the floor, that girl and Jisoo helped me to walk towards nurses room.
Jisoo: I said you to stay away from her.
I didn't replied.
Min he: I'm sorry. Because of me you got hurt.
Y/n : it's not your fault, don't be sorry for what happened.

As we reached nurses room.
Nurse: what happened?
Y/n: I fell.
Nurse: oh.. It's bleeding,  sit here.
      She badged my wound and min he left for her class. Jungkook came running towards me.

Jungkook POV

I saw badge around Y/n's knee.
Jungkook: what happened?
Jisoo: Eun Sang-- (I cutoff her)
Y/n: I fell....
Jk: how?
Y/n: I stepped on a rock.
Jk: yahh!!! Be careful!! Where were you looking while walking. Look down, don't the sky... stupid.
Y/n: yahh... stop scolding... It's already hurting.
Jk: I'm sorry... But please be careful... you make me worry.
Y/n: sorry...I won't do it again... Bye now.
Jk: bye...

(Time skipped lunch time) 
Jin POV

I'm searching for Eun Sang, because I promised her that I'll eat lunch with her. While searching her I saw Y/n with her friends. She's cute, her smile... her talking style. Ah... what I'm thinking about. I'm I falling for her. No , I love Eun Sang. I felt a hand around my waist and I saw Eun Sang, she's cute and innocent that's why I love her.
Eun Sang: oppa, what are you staring at?
Jin: nothing. I'm looking for you.
Eun Sang: oh... then let's go.
   We sat on a table anf started feeding each other. I don't care about people because they already knew about this, and I started thinking about Y/n. It's weird. My thoughts interpreted by Eun Sang.
Eun Sang: what are you thinking, oppa?
Jin: nothing.
Stop thinking about her Jin I said to myself. After we ate our lunch, we headed to our class. We are in same class though.