11. School trip

Time skipped ( morning)

Y/n POV
  Jin kept on apologising me. But I didn't responded to him. I had my breakfast and walked school with my friends.  While walking, someone stopped bike in front of us. It's Tae oppa.

Tae: want a ride??
Y/n: we are three here...
Tae: oh....
Y/n: but I have a idea...
Tae: what??
Y/ n: Jennie will come with you... ok Jennie??
Jennie shocked with my words.
Jennie: what!!?
Tae: are you coming...
he asked Jennie. She looked at me.
Y/n: you go with him. Me and jisoo walk to the school.
Jennie: bu-
I cutoff her.
Y/n: just go with him  we'll be ok.
She nodded and left with him.
Jisoo: wow!! It's nice. I think they are our group's first couple. They are cute...
Y/n: I think so... then wat about you?
Jisoo: what do you mean?
Y/n: about Jungkook...
She started blushing.
Jisoo: yah.. wh- what are yo- you ta- talking about??
Y/n: do you like him??
Jisoo: yah.. stop talking about that...
Until we reached school I kept on teasing her. We reached school. I saw Jin in front of my class. I ignored him and walked inside the class.

(After 45 min)
Mrs song: students, here is the announcement...
Class became silent.
Mrs song: we are having school trip to jeju Island.
All cheered...
Mrs song: who are all interested give your name by this week to your class leader.
All: o.k

Time skipped (after a week)
Y/n POV
At bus
We are heading to jeju... having fun with my friends and with BTS. In bus I seated beside jisoo and we kept on singing ,cracking jokes etc..

At jeju
We are grouped into two members. We have to build our tent. My partner was Yoona. We are helping each other for build our tent. After finishing our work I sat on the sandy floor and kept on admiring the beauty of nature.

Jin POV
We were arrived to jeju. Y/n kept on ignoring through the journey. I'm trying to apologise but she's not responding to me. In jeju I'm grouped with Jungkook. We built our tent and I saw Y/n sitting and staring at something. She looked so... cute... my thoughts interpreted by Jungkook.

Jk: hyung, what are you staring at?
Jin: nothing.
Jk: Y/n didn't accepted your apology right?
Jib: huh... No.
Jk: she's like that only. Even I can't understand her. You don't worry about that she will accept your apology.
I just nodded to his words. Then we went to other members. We grouped like this.
Jk &me, Tae and Jennie, Y/n and Yoona, Jisoo and Rose, J-hope and RM, Lisa and Suga, Momo and Jimin. While we are talking Mr. Kang called us and we parted to two groups. Me , Jungkook , Y/n , Jisoo, RM and Rose in one group and others in another. In our group Eun Sang also there.
Mr. Kang: now we are playing a game called capture the flag
All: hey...
Mr. Kang: listen, first choose a leader for your groups.
We discussed and choose RM as our leader and they choose Suga as their leader .
Mr. Kang: ok now listen to the rules carefully first you should hide your flags . Some where so that the openent group can't find it and remember don't bury under ground. Then you should try to find the flags of your opponent team and bring them to your respective home bases. Secondly, if you caught by them you should return flag to them and they will send you to jail...
Boy: jail...!!?
Mr. Kang: yes, jail means where the leader of team is standing. You will be released completing a task they had given and lastly which group will get highest flags they will be titled as winners. And one thing no fighting between two groups... understood??
All: ne...

We are provided with our team jersey of black and for them was white. And flags also of same colour.

After 15 min

We all gathered at our respective home bases. We already hid our flags. It's really fun to play with friends after a long time.

Mr. Kang: are you guys ready? Ok let's start the game... go and find the flags.

We all started finding flags. I didn't find one.

Jennie POV

It's really fun to play this game but I'm missing Y/n she's in that team. Finally now I found a flag . I started running towards our home base Some how some one stopped me.
V: you got a flag?
Jennie: ya.. ya now move I want to go to home base...
V: don't run. You may fall...
But he's wrong I didn't fall but got caught by Lisa unnie. Ah.. It's all because of Tae...
Lisa: I caught you~~
She started singing. I went towards RM oppa to receive my punishment.
Jennie: what's my punishment?? Tell me fast. I want to play...
RM : punishment is... go and hug
Tae ..
Jennie: oppa... It's not fair...
I started acting cute...
RM: it will not work now.. you have hug him... otherwise you can't play-
I cut off him
Jennie: ok..
I went towards Tae who was busy in searching flags.
Jennie: Tae...

He turned and I hugged him without saying anything

V: ya... Jennie what are you doing...
Jennie: it's my punishment... sorry for my sudden actions..
V: it's ok... It's a good punishment
Jennie: what!!?
V: nothing.. find flags...
It's weird. Tae started acting weird nowadays. I don't know why he is changing his behavior towards me. He became more protective towards me. Finally we lost the game. But it's really fun... While I'm returning to my tent 3 girls stopped me.
Girl 1: yah Jennie stay away from Tae oppa ...
Jennie: what are you talking about??
Girl 2: you are crossing your line... we saw you hugging Tae oppa earlier... how dare you to hug him??
Girl 3 : and I know you like him... I'm sure Tae oppa will not like boring girl like you....
Jennie: what... I'm boring how dare you to say that...
I raised my voice..
Girl 1: yah don't raise your voice...
I ignored her and about to walk away one of them grabbed my hand and about to slap me but someone held her hand...
???: what are you doing with my friend ??
Jennie: Tae...
I'm shocked.
Girl: nothing oppa we are-
He cut off her.
V: I don't want to hear anything. If you do anything like this to her again. You know right I can do anything...
He said harshly and pushed her hand away she ran away with teary eyes...
Jennie: Tae.. why are you like this to me all of sudden??
V: just like that.. now let's go its cold outside...
Why he's doing like this... do he like me ... no it's impossible. Then he teasing me... no he said that he will not do that things again. Then why he's like this. Ah.. It's driving me crazy... by his this type of behavior I will fall for him. Wait.. Jennie what are you thinking... You can't fall for him.. why I'm like this now... ah.. Kim Taehyung I hate you....

Y/n POV
How cute Tae oppa changing his actions towards Jennie. He's changing. It's good.
???: boo...
Y/n : ahhh.... Yoona..!
Yoona: what are you looking at??
Y/n:  nothing.. just admiring the beauty of night...
Yoona: hmm... let's go inside it's cold outside..

It's really fun.. but I kept on observing J-hope oppa. He  always kept on staring at Yoona did he likes her. Did he likes her... no idea... and Suga oppa also kept on scolding Lisa unnie but I don't know why  his actions towards Lisa unnie was weird. Tomorrow we are heading back to seoul.. It's really fun...

____________________________________

Sorry for late update I'm busy with my studies. so I can't update regularly sorry...
Please vote and comment for my chapters...
Love you....