21. FATED TO LOVE YOU...

Y/n POV

Finally now I can go home. Today I'm discharging. I'm really happy..

Jungkook: Y/n come let's go.

Y/n: finally I can walk now..
   I said while walking out of my hospital bed.  Soon we reached home.

Y/n: ah... Finally I'm home.

Jungkook: first go and clean yourself...  You're smelly..
   He said while making faces...  Aish this boy.

Y/n: how dare you to call me smelly??
    I about to walk towards him mom came.

Mrs Jeon : you two started again.  Jungkook.. You should not fight with her... She just came from hospital...
   I'm really happy... Always I used to get scolded because of him
But now because I'm ill he'll get scolded.  Yeah!! 

Jungkook: don't be too happy...  You'll recover soon..  Then I'll see you..
    I just stuck my tongue out and ran to my room.
-------------
   I'm with Jennie and Jisoo. We roomed the city all the day. We went to lotte world, it's really fun with them.

Jisoo: let's go..
    Jisoo dragged us to ice-cream shop.
We ate ice-cream while having a chit chat.  I really enjoyed a lot today with them.

Jennie : it's already 6
    She said while looking at her wrist watch.

Jisoo : time really flies fast when we spend time together.

Y/n: yes...
     We smiled at each other.  Actually Jungkook should be picking us but suddenly he got some other work so we went home through bus.

It was 7 when I reached home. All the lights were off.

Y/n: no one home.
   I mumbled as I stepped inside the house.

Y/n: Omma...  Appa...
   I shouted but no response.  I switched on the lights. I was surprised to see the arrangements.

 I was surprised to see the arrangements

Then suddenly I heard a voice.

???: you like it...

Y/n: Jin...what are you doing here?
   I asked while he stood in front of me.  He just smiled and held My hand.

Jin: Y/n when we first met I didn't even know I'll love like crazy *he smile* yes Y/n when I saw you for first time my heart was telling something...  But I couldn't understand it may be because I was too blinded by Eun Sang's  fake love * I was starting blankly at him while my heart beating like crazy * I distrusted you, hurt you...  I was so stupid back then...  But now I realize my feelings...  Towards you..
  He kneeled down with a ring.

Y/n: JIN!! what are you doing?

Jin: Y/n will you take my heart and keep it with you for the rest of your life....?

  I was still surprised by his sudden confession.  I cannot Denny that I also feel the same way towards him. When he took care of me when I'm sick I fell for him a long ago...  I came out of my thoughts and smiled at him.

Y/n: but Jin... *slowly his smile faded * are you sure you can handle my craziness for rest of your life??

I said while smiling widely.

Jin: of course I can.
  He stood up and slides the ring to my ring finger.  And hug me tightly.

Jin: I love you  Jeon Y/n.

Y/n: I love you too Kim seok Jin.
    He broke the hug and cupped my face slowly leaning towards me and finally our lips met. I responded to his kiss. He smiled between the kiss.  We heard loud shouting from behind.

??: woh man chill out!!
   Soon we pulled back.

Jungkook: wah finally!!  We shipped them correctly.
   He hi-fi with Taehyung and Jimin.

Y/n: yah Jungkook
   I said with red cheeks.

Jisoo: so there will be wedding soon...

Y/n: Jisoo...

Jin: yes soon after her graduation.
   He said while putting his hand on my shoulder. They again cringed. He hugged me.

Jin: we are really fated to love each other.

Y/n: fated to love you...
    I smiled at him.

After 2 years

Y/n pov

    The biggest day of my life is here.  Today I'm marrying to my love Jin. And it's a double wedding Jungkook and Jisoo  also getting married with us.

Jennie : my beautiful brides.
    She said while fixing our veil. We looked at each other and smile.  We're really nervous.

Rose: don't be nervous guys...
    Lisa unnie handed us flower bouquet.

Momo: it's time guys uncles are waiting...
    We nodded and walked towards our fathers.
  Slowly door opened with the slow music  I saw most handsome person standing there waiting for me.  I just smiled at him.  He took my hand from my dad making me stand infront of him.

    Finally our dreams come true.  We are getting married...  Soon priest started vows... 

Priest: nod I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.
   My heart raced fast... He leaned towards me and our lips met... A loud cheering heard as we kissed...  He pulled back and kissed my forehead.
And he whispered.

Jin: I'm fated to love you...
     The smile never left our lips....
We are really fated to  love each other

                           - The end -

-------
   I hope you all liked my story...  Sorry for my typo and mistakes.. Support me with your votes and comment...

사랑해 💜