13. confession

Sunday morning

Y/n POV
I'm with my brother at leaving room.
Jungkook: do you invited your friends?
Y/n: for what?
Jungkook: you forgot.. I knew that. We are heading out together here...
Y/n: oh... sorry... I'll call them now...
Jungkook: y/n give me Jisoo's no.
Y/n: why!!?
Jungkook: I'll inform her
Y/n: don't bother yourself self...
Jungkook: hmm... ok
I smiled for his reaction. It's too funny.
After few minutes bell rang.
Jungkook: I think hyungs are here
You: hmm...
He walked towards door.
Jungkook: hi hyung....
They all came inside.
Tae: hi y/n
Y/n: hi oppa...
Jungkook: ya... you call him oppa... but not me??
All started laughing for his childish behavior.
You: why should I call you oppa??
Jungkook: I'm your brother...
You: one minute older...
Jungkook: but still... leave it...
We laughed at him...
RM: where is your friends?
You: they will be here soon..
While others were busy in their work.. jimin came towards me...
Jimin: y/n... can I ask you a favor.
You: ya sure..
Jimn: can yoy make Momo to talk to me for a while privately...
You: I can but... why??
Jimin: it's surprise...
You: ok then I don't want to ruin your surprise...
Jimin: Thank You y/n..

Time skipped. (after 2 hours)
We are chatting in leaving room... all my friends came...
I saw Jimin and I remember his favor... so I pointed him to our guest room... he slowly got up and went to guest room. I managed to send Momo to guest room... when Momo just entered the room...
Lisa: where is Momo?
Jin: ya... and where is Jimin?
Jisoo: I saw Momo went to that room...
Aish this girl...
Then suddenly all are started walking towards guest room without making a noise...
You : ya... you guys where are you going?
Jungkook: sh... you are loud keep quiet...
Then all peeked inside the guest room..
Momo POV
When I entered to guest room I saw jimin there what was he doing there... he smiled at me. I came to search y/n's cell phone...
When I'm searching for her phone... he grabbed my wrist... what was he trying to do... my heart started beating so.... fast..
Mimo: ya.. wha... what ar.. are you... do... doing?
I said stuttering... I tried to free my wrist... but I failed his grip was too tight...
Jimin: listen to me...
I stopped protesting... stayed still..
Momo: ya what was that... tell me fast...
Jimin: mmm.... Momo when I saw you for first time I felt something in my heart.. but I couldn't figure out those feelings... I kept on fighting with you because I didn't knew how to deal with you when you are in front of me... I kept on hiding my feelings towards you... but I think so it's no use... so I'm sorry I took so long to say this....
I'm dumbfounded by his words...
He likes me... suddenly he kneeled in front of me and took out a tiny box containing a ring...
Jimin: Momo I like.... no.. no.. I love you Momo will you stay with me until the end and will bare my stupidity for ever ...
I really shoked... my eyes got teary my crush... the one who I loved proposing me... I managed to say yess by nodding. He stood up and he made me to were that ring. And I hugged him my tears started falling through my cheeks... he wiped my tears by his thumb... and cupped my face and... leaned to kiss me... suddenly door opened and I saw others standing in front of us.
Y/n POV
We are all peaking at guest room.wah... Jimin confessed to Momo it's good... so it was his surprise.... they are about to kiss.. but my pabo brother pushed us so that we landed inside the room they looked at us surprisingly...
Suga: wa... our Jimin is growing up now...
Jimin: hyung....
We laughed..
Jisoo: Momo... first couple... hmmm
All are started teasing them...
Then suddenly we heard a piano sound..

Jennie POV
All are busy with teasing them. Suddenly we heard piano sound. We are all shocked. I saw Taehyung playing piano... he started singing the song

All others started dancing. Even y/n danced with Jin... I stood there alone enjoying the music... after the song Taehyung came towards me and he kneeled in front of me with a beautiful ring and rose...
Tae: when I saw you for first time you were only 40 cm with small jamsuit with two tiny pony tail . As you grew up my feelings towards you was growing. After knowing for so long period of time I know how clear your heart is and I guess you are the only girl in the world who can only handle this 3D alien. And I'm bad at confessing things but... yess I love you and sorry for hiding my feelings for long time...

My vision got blur with tears in My eyes and I finally realised that tears of happiness were rolling down towards my cheeks... Tae slowing stood up and wiped my tears and without thinking twice I went to his embrace until I soaked his shirt. He ruffled my hair and said " will you handle this crazy butt for your entire life." I replied" of course I can handle this crazy butt but can you handle this stupid Jerry??"
Everyone started cheering us that "gucci family is over here". Today I felt that best ever day of my life. I hugged him. He hugged me back. After that he made me to wear the ring. And kissed my forehead... my precious day for eve.... I love you Tae....

Thank you for helping me for this chapter chocochip494 and harshithaalva....