0 - Recap

Raegan's Point of View

Tour. I didn't think I'd go on one again so soon. I was excited though because I got to take Landon. He was extremly happy about it whe he heard.

The Team, my friends were all proud of me but I could see that they didn't want me to leave. This time it was a world wide tout I was doing with Shawn, not just through America, so it would be longer than the first tour.

"It's time." I told everyone as I got a text that my Uber was outside. "We'll miss you." Alex pouted. I smiled at him, ruffling his blonde hair. "I'll miss you too." I said and pulled him into a hug. I had exchanged hugs and words with almost everyone but then it came to the hardest. Don't get me wrong. I loved all of my Team 10 family members but there were some I had a stronger bond with.

I went up to Tessa first. She crashed into my body, wrapping her arms around my torso tightly. I sighed sadly and wrapped my arms around her too. "I'll miss you so so much and I love you T." I whispered in her hear. I was a few years older than her and yet she was still the same height as me. "If you ever need anything..I'm only one call away. If something happens I'll rush back home to you." I added in a whisper. I felt her nod before lifting her head and looking up at me. Her eyes were glassy with tears but she wasn't crying. I was thankful for that because if she cried then I would've too. "I love you Rae. Call me or text me as much as you can." She said. I nodded, giving her a small smile. I kissed her cheek and squeezed her hands one last time before moving on to Jake and Chance.

I haven't been spending that much time with them, especially Chance but they were my best friends after all. They went through everything with me and I loved them.

I turned to Chance first and wrapped him into a hug. "Take care of Anthony." I whispered very quietly so nobody could understand. Chance pulled his head away,looking at me confused. "Just do." I sighed. "I always do." He replied. I nodded and hugged him one last time. "Bye RJ." He mumbled and kissed me cheek before I went on to Jake.

"Jakey. I'll miss you." I said and wrapped my arms around him, squeezing him tightly. "I'll miss you too baby girl." He mumbled into my shoulder as he hugged back. "Come back soon." He added. "I will. It will go by faster than we all think. I know it feels like a goodbye because I'll be gone for so long but it's just a See you soon. Maybe I'll be able to visit sometime." I said it louder so everyone could hear. "I love you Rae." Jake sighed. "I love you too J." I smiled. He leaned down and kissed my head, then released me.

I didn't really say bye to Anthony and Jenna because they were up in his room doing god knows what. It was okay though.

"Shep." I mumbled, kneeling down in front of my german shepherd. I gently wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his thick fur. I could leave him with everyone because he loved the Team. I knew he'd be fine. He turned his head and licked my cheek making me smile. "Love you Shep." I muttered. I kissed the side of the dog's head and then stood up.

"Remember he has surgery next week." I said to all of them. "I'll take him there." Erika reassured me. I nodded. I had found a vet that could possibly help Shep so I was hoping it all went good.

"That's it then." I smiled at everyone. "I'll miss you guys and please don't trash the house." I said making them laugh. "We're proud of you guys." Jake said. I smiled. It felt like I would never come back which was weird because I would be. It was just so hard to leave everyone behind.

"We gotta go." Landon said, grabbing our bags as a honk was heard outside. Probably our Uber driver. I nodded. We walked towards the door but before we walked out I turned back around and waved at everyone, blowing a kiss. "You're gonna rock it on stage!" I heard Chad yell after me making me chuckle. I loved this family. We all stood together, no matter what.

I then closed the door and we got into the Uber. "LAX." Landon told him where to go. Our first part of tour would start in Europe. "Are you ready?" Landon asked. I turned my head to look at him, a smile on my face. "Better question is.. are you?" I grinned. He had been nervous for the tour ever since my album release party. "You'll be fine." I told him and leaned towards him to peck his lips before grabbing his hand and leaning back in my car seat.

Tour, here we come..