12

Raegan

Jake bought a belgian malinois puppy and he was one of the cutest things I had ever seen. His name was Apollo. Also I couldn't get over how adorable it looked when him and Shepherd played together. Shep treated Apollo like his little brother and was really gentle with him but also calmed him down when he was getting too crazy. With Shep around it would be much easier to train the puppy.

But since all the horrible stuff with the hurricane in Texas went down Jake, Nathan, Chad, Kade and Thomas decided to drive there and help out. I was so proud of them for making that decision.

We also had more problems with our neighbors and police. We were no longer allowed to film in our own house. It was getting really ridiculous. Due to that everyone was barely home. The four boys left to Texas; Erika, Lauren and Callie left for Nashville and then Miami. The twins were once again back home in Spain and we didn't know when they would come back. It's been so long since we've last seen them and they were really missed.
The only ones really remaining in the house were Chanthony, Tessa, Nick and I. And of course Tristan and Alex who came over sometimes but they just moved into their new place so we were mostly going over there.

"Good Morning." I said as I walked into the kitchen where the remaining of us sat. "Morning Rae." Tessa grinned. Shep and Apollo were trailing behind me, Apollo trying to catch Shep's tail with his mouth. "This puppy is crazy." Anthony chuckled. "He is." I agreed, watching the two dogs.

"What are today's plans?" Anthony asked as we all either sat or stood around the kitchen island. "I have some meetings." Nick told us. "I'm going over to Tristan's." Tessa answered. He had recently moved to a new place and the two were hanging out a lot since Chessa broke up. I was happy that Tessa was so close to Tristan. They were friendship goals and I really wished they'd turn into something more. They'd make a great couple.
"I'm going out with a friend." When Chance said that we all knew he meant his new girl friends. He apparently met then while clubbing and now hung out with them.
Anthony turned to me with a raised eyebrow. "I'm looking at a house and then head to the studio." I said. He frowned and I kind of felt bad. He shouldn't have to be alone at the house. "You could tag along." I offered. I wasn't sure if I really wanted that but I couldn't act like a bitch forever. I was kinda of nervous though because of our 'little game'. Anthony would not back down, no matter what and so I wouldn't either. I wanted to win and prove a point to him. Prove to him that he made a mistake with cheating on me.

"Sure." Anthony grinned. "Get ready. We're leaving in 20." I told him. He nodded and headed upstairs. "You guys get along now?" Nick asked confused. "Ehh we're trying." I shrugged and then went upstairs to grab my stuff.

-

Anthony and I were on our way back to the house from the studio. It was late and the streets were pretty empty. "Who's the song about?" He asked. His voice was soft and he seemed almost hesitant to ask. The whole day we've been teasing each other so I was glad he was trying to make a serious conversation.

"Olivia." I mumbled as I glanced at him before looking back at the road. "Figured." He nodded slightly. "How is Gina holding up?" He asked. "She's...coping." I replied. "It was a punch in the face for everyone." I added. "I can imagine." He commented.

There was a short silence before Anthony spoke up again. "It's a beautiful song." He complimented. I smiled slightly. "Thank you." I said.

Just then we pulled up to the house, no fans in front of it.
As we were walking inside I got a text from my Mom, asking if I had time to call her. "I'll be in my room." I mumbled to Anthony as I walked upstairs while already dialing my mother's number.

"Hey amore. How are you?" She immediate picked up. "Good. How are you?" I replied, closing the door to my room. "I'm okay." She sighed. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Is something wrong?" I questioned. "Your father reached out to Leo." She told me. "What?" It was a shock to me. I haven't heard of my father since I was 7 or 8 years old. I didn't even want to hear from him and my mother made that very clear to him when he started trying a few years later. My father was a scumbag, an asshole and I hated even referring to him as my father.
"Why?" I asked. "I'm not sure but Leo said he mentioned that he's in LA." She told me. I froze. He would know that I was in LA..I mean with my career and all and if he was smart enough to google my address he could just show up. "I thought I'd warn you. He could show up." Mom explained. "Okay. Thanks..I guess." I sighed, running a hand over my face. "But I..uh I have to go Ma. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you." I then said. "Alright. I love you too. Bye." She replied. I mumbled a quick Bye and then hung up.

I sat on my bed, staring at nothing..just thinking. Why was my father in LA? What was he doing here? Did he just come to see me or was there another purpose?

"Rae?" I hadn't even heard my door open so I was startled when Anthony stood in my room. I looked up at him and something in his face changed. "What's wrong?" Of course he'd see.. I took a deep breath. "Xander is in town." It came out as a whisper. Saying it myself made it real. As I stared down at my hands I heard Anthony take in a sharp breath. "Why?" He questioned. I just shrugged. "I wish I knew." I sighed. "But if he's smart enough he'll google this address and find out where I live."

Anthony sat down next to me on my bed. Hesitantly he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I tensed, not used to his touch. "I-I'll protect you." He said quietly. I shook my head and shrugged his arm off. A disappointed look crossed his face. "I don't need protection. I can fight my own fights." It came out harsher than intended. I only realized that when Anthony's expression turned sour. "If you say so." He grumbled and stood up again. "Good night." And so he left my room, leaving me alone with my thoughts again.

What was I supposed to do now?