16

Raegan

I got ready with hesitation that morning. Jake and I were to meet up with Banks in an hour and I was a little nervous. Not because of the fact that we had to face him but because I feared Alissa would be there. I didn't know if I could hold back if I saw her in person.

"Good Morning sexy." I rolled my eyes as Anthony's voice entered my room. "You're trying too hard." I told him. "Why? All I have to do is make you want me." He replied. I sighed and turned away from my closet to face him. The thing was that he was shirtless, something that gave me a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"And you biting your lip and staring tells me I'm doing it just right." My eyes quickly snapped up to his face. A stupid smirk was on his face, knowing exactly what he was doing. "I hate you." I muttered and turned back to my closet to look for an outfit.

"Personally I like what you have on right now." He commented. "Funny." I said sarcastically. I just had a towel wrapped around me since I had taken a shower.

My whole body tensed as Anthony came up behind me. What was he doing? I didn't dare to turn around now. He was extremely close to me. As he raised his hand and let his finger trail over my bare shoulder and back I held my breath and closed my eyes. Why did I feel like this? Why did it feel good? It shouldn't. I should hate him for what he did to me.

"You should get ready now." His words came out as soft whispers. His breath hit my neck making a shiver run down my spine.

Then he stepped back and I could finally breathe and relax again. "See you later Rae." And so he left the room. I was still frozen in my spot, thinking about what just happened. "Anthony Trujillo. You will be the death of me." I mumbled to myself and finally decided on an outfit.

-

Jake and I sat in a conference room in a random office building downtown LA. We had decided it was best to meet on neutral ground.

"You think she'll come too?" I asked Jake. We were still waiting for him..or them to show up. "I'm not sure." Jake replied with a shrug. "I hope not." I muttered.

Just then I saw that I hoped wrong. Around the corner came Banks with Alissa following behind him. "Great." I sighed. "It will be okay." Jake reassured me.

They entered the room. Jake and I rose from our seats to greet them. The tension was thick and it was awkward. "Hey." I made the first move, offering an awkward smile to Banks that made myself cringe. "Thanks for coming." Jake added. "Let's just get this done and over with." Alissa kind of snapped. I raised an eyebrow at her. Daring to look into her eyes for the first time in months. It was weird seeing her again.

We all sat down. Jake and I on one side of the table and Banks and Alissa on the other side.

"We want to start by saying that we're sorry for what happened-" Alissa cut Jake off with a scoff. "Sorry isn't going to cut it." And here she was, pissing me off already. "Just let them talk Babe." Banks told her. She sighed but shut up and leaned back in her seat.

"We never wanted this to get out of hand. Megan lied to us. I guess she did it for the attention or whatever. As you may or may not have seen..we cut out all segments about the accusations of all videos it was mentioned." I explained. "I didn't see that yet but that's good." Banks replied.

"I'm really sorry this all happened. I just saw her story as an opportunity to spread some awareness to this kind of stuff. I just wanted to get a message across, not accuse you of anything or hate on you." Jake told him. He was sincere, you could see and hear that.
"Who are you trying to kid Jake? You did this to ruin his career!" Alissa interfered. My hands that laid in my lap under the table balled into fists. I was getting angry. "Jake didn't want anything like that. He wanted to set an example. He wanted to get a message across. It was never planned that Megan would say his name in the video. It was supposed to be about assault and that you shouldn't be afraid to speak up. That is it." I defended my best friend.

"He assaulted me!" Alissa exclaimed, pointing to Jake. I let out a deep breath to stop myself from yelling at her. "That is not true Alissa and you know that. You lying about it is just as bad as Megan lying about it. We're here to solve our problems with your boyfriend, not you. And I'm sure he is old enough to speak for himself." I said in a calm voice.

"You guys are just jealous you aren't getting my clout no more! And Jake, you're jealous you don't have me anymore! But guess what..I don't want snakes in my life!" And there went my calmness. "Alissa! Not everything is about you! Get a grip! I'm sorry okay?! But I've had enough! You hurt me, both of us..and I still protected you! I never pulled your name through the dirt! I never spoke about what you did to us! But you did all that and you lied about all of it! It's been months and you're still stuck up on sub tweeting about us and taking every opportunity to take our names in your mouth! And I'm done. I'm so so done." The room was silent. Maybe I had just dug our own grave, maybe I didn't. It just felt so good to get it off my chest.

"I don't expect you to like us or for us to be friends but we could at least be civil with each other." I added with a sigh.

"And as for you Banks.. I hope you can believe us that we didn't mean for this to happen. We are really sorry. You're a good guy who doesn't deserve this." I turned to him. Everyone just stared at me though, shocked by my outburst.

"I think I'm gonna leave you guys to discuss this on your own." Alissa announced as she got up and left to room to sit outside.

"So, what do you say?" Jake then asked Banks,hoping he'd believe us.

-

We were back at the house. The meeting ended well. Banks accepted our apology and believed us. He did warn me though to never talk to his girl like that. I couldn't promise but I would try.

"How did it go?" Erika asked as we entered the office space. "Good. It's handled." Jake told her and went to kiss her cheek. "What's with the long face then?" Anthony asked, coming up to me. "Alissa was there. I had a little outburst." I grumbled. "Oh." Was all he replied to that.

But then he leaned forward, his face coming closer to mine. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what he was doing. "I know what could relax you." He whispered seductively in my ear. "No thanks." I smiled, gently pushing him away from me.

He was trying hard and I knew if he kept going like that I'd crumble. So I needed to step my game up.

______________
A/N

No hate towards anyone..ever in this story. Don't take it seriously.