0.2

Before they both disappeared inside their dorms they glared at each other one last time. Irene and Suho still felt their hearts skip a beat, but both were to cold to admit it.

Irene's pov

I threw my bag on my desk and face planted on my bed.

"Unnie? Are you okay?"
I look up and see my roommate Wendy,
This year I decided to join this program called WEB, it stands for "where everyone belongs" I basically become the mentor of a freshman.

I became Wendy's mentor, she's in her first year.

"I'm fine, just boy problems.."
She nodded,

"I've never had one of those how's it like?"

"It's not fun that's all I can tell you. Wendy stay single it's for the best."
She giggled a bit,

"Oh how wish you would have told me that earlier, I met this guy in my class. He's really nice, and he asked me on a date."

"Where did he ask to go"

"Well we both like to read so he told me we could go to the library, work on homework read a bit then we can go to the coffee shop down the street to get some drinks and talk."

I sat up from my position,

"He seems like a nice, kind, and generous guy. Those you can date,"

"He said if I'm more comfortable bringing a friend I can and he'll bring his so it could be like a double date."

My ears perked up,

hmm I haven't been on a date for a while. Should I give this a shot? I mean I should go just to take care of her.

"I can go with you"

"Really unnie?!"

I nodded in reply,

"Yay thank you!"

She hugged me tightly,

"Okay let me go so we can get ready."

She smiled at me and grabbed her phone.

"Let me text him first so he can bring his friend, his friend is also a senior by the way."

------------