0.8

Irene and Suho began to put up the poster they have created earlier.

"Finally now we're done. All we have to prepare now is the ticket booth so they could start buying"

Suho stared at Irene with soft eyes.

She looked at him Confused.

"What?"

"Irene... Can we talk?"

"We're talking right now, what are you talking about?"

He rolled his eyes, Suho grabbed onto her hand and pulled her back into the classroom they had just finished cleaning up.

"Irene... Why are we like this?"

Irene felt like she knew what was coming next. But didn't want it to happen.

"Like what?"

She cleared her throat. Suho got closer while still holding her hand.

"I... I still.. I still love you Irene, I never stopped please I know we both made our mistakes but please just let me make everything right once again give me one more chance that's all I'm asking for..."

She looked at him,

"I.. I.."

She thought about what she was going to say next.

"I can't... I just can't, I don't know Suho... You still haven't fully won my trust...."

He looked at her with tears.

"The why did you let me kiss you all those times, why did you kiss me Irene I know you like me too please just say it."

"I don't.."

She pulled her hand away slowly, and walked away with her backpack.

She got into an elevator quickly.

Irene looked at the mirror, her eyes were red. She felt as if her tear could fall any moment but she fought them back. She looked up to try and get the back into her eyes even though she knew that doesn't work.

The elevator stopped but not her stop, a couple entered.

That couple was Jisoo and Bogum.

"Oh hi Irene.."

Bogum said awkwardly.

She greeted him silently, the couple enter.

Jisoo looks at her red puffy eyes.

The elevator stopped at the couples stop, but Jisoo had told Bogum to go without her and that she would catch up.

"Why didn't you go with him?"

"Because... You're crying"

"No I'm not.."

"Irene.."

"I'm not... crying"

She broke down with her last word. Jisoo held her arms out and Irene gracefully accepted it. Jisoo rubbed her back and played with her hair.

"Let's go to my dorm... We could talk about it there yeah?"

Irene nodded.

Jisoo led her to her dorm. When she opened it there were 4 other girls.

"Guys don't scare her please"

"This Irene, Irene this is Lisa, Rose, Jennie and Seulgi."

Irene looked up once she heard Seulgi's name.

Seulgi, glared at her. Until she saw that she was crying.

Without saying a word Irene let go of Jisoo's hand, and ran to Seulgi hugging her and causing her to fall over.

"Seulgi I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I was so childish I'm sorry I broke your heart I'm so sorry you don't know how long ago I wanted to appoligize but I was scared that you would still hate me please forgive me."

Seulgi giggled,

"Why are you laughing."

"Irene... I'm with Kai now, I don't like Baekhyun. I wanted to talk to you a long time ago as well. But I never had the guts either..."

Everyone else I the room looked at the both of them weirdly.

"Care to tell us how you two met before?"

Irene wiped the tears off her face and laughed.

"Right, here kissing sit down"

They spent the whole night talking about everyone's pass,

Irene found out that Lisa and Rose were actually in a relationship.

Jennie has a crush on someone but doesn't want to say because she's in a relationship and Jisoo being completely oblivious that the person she is talking about is actually herself.

"Now Irene, care to tell us why you were crying in the first place."

Irene looked up and felt the tears comeback as she thought about that certain someone.

"It's about Suho.."

Everyone hummed,

"He said he still loved me, and appoligized for being stupid before but.... I just haven't found trust in him. I know I love him. I just don't want to get hurt again, and I don't know what to do."

Jennie speaked up,

"This is the only way to know if someone really loves you... Tell them you want to stay friends, if they respect how you feel and continue to treat you as a friend. JUST like before. Then that person is willing to do what hurts the most just to know that you're happy."

"How does staying friends hurt?"

Jennie looked at Jisoo,

"Trust me.. being around the person you love, and having to treat them as only a friend. Because it's what they want and what makes them the happiest. Adding to that seeing them with someone else.... It hurts like hell.. it truly hurts like hell"

She made a sad face but put her smile through once again.

"Test him. Tell him you need time. When you think he's proven you enough. Then you decide wether you what something with him or not."

Irene Thought about it.

That's actually a good idea.....

THERE'S ONLY LIKE 3-4 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS STORY I'm saddd😭😭

JH out ✌