0.3

Irene's pov

"Wendy, thank you for being my date"
Wendy blushed at Chen's words.

"I'll always be glad to be your date."
Wendy smiled and held onto Chen's hand underneath the table.

"I can't believe you guys decided to be cringy in front of us."
Suho scoffed and took a sip of his coffee,

"We were once like that you know.."
I whispered into his ear.

"It was cute when we did it though."
He whispered into mine,

We both let out a small giggle.
He held onto my hand underneath the table and I tightened the hold.

I missed you, you have no idea how much I missed us being like this. I still love you Suho, I love you so much I'm sorry I was being so difficult before, I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry for being so stupid. I'm sorry for everything.

I layed my head on his arm and with his other hand he reached out to play with my hair.

After a few minutes passed we had all headed back to our dorms.

"Bye Wendy I'll see you in class tomorrow sleep well and dream of me"

"Bye Chen, dream of me as well"
Chen gave Wendy a long kiss on her lips, when their kiss was finally over he waved goodbye to her And winked at his hyung who at the moment was still talking to me.

"Bye Irene, remember we have a meeting with Ms.Kim about the senior activities.. sleep well."

"Bye Suho, I'll see you tomorrow goodnight.."

What was supposed to be a short peck on the lips turned out to be a 2 Minute long make out session with a few breaths in between.

Neither of us wanted to pull away, we both had missed our lips contact.

When he finally pulled away his eyes were a mix of satisfaction and Sadness.

He waved goodbye and walked into his dorm.

I go inside my dorm close the door and drop my stuff.

"Holy Jesus did that just happen??"

"Yes it did and I saw every second of it"

I jumped Because I didn't notice Wendy standing right in front of me with a glass of water in her hand.

"Can we not talk about it?"

Wendy smirked,

"So at first you hated each other and now you're wanting to kiss him for an hour?"

"Look we didn't kiss for an hour"
Wendy did nothing but laugh,

"May I ask you a question?"

"Shoot"

She passed me a glass of water and sat down on her bed while I sat down on my own.

"Do you like Suho?"

And with that question the water I was currently drinking ended up being all over Wendy.

"What?! Like him?! Of course not! I hate him!"

Wendy kept her eyes closed while I passed her a towel to clean herself off.

"Yeah well, what you are saying contradicts from every action you did today with him"

"Yah! I hate him. That's final, we only did all of that so it wouldn't be awkward for You and Chen. We didn't want to put our personal life's into this and ruin your first date"