END

It's been almost a year since Irene had told Suho that she needed time, and he had completely accepted her feelings.

He felt pain but he pushed through it everyday.

Irene visited her friends everyday as well. A group of 9 people, Lisa, Yeri, Jennie, Seulgi, Wendy, Rose, Jisoo, and Sooyoung. Including herself makes up 9.

They would talk about the development she had with Suho. Or what is happening with their love lives.

Irene had sold plenty of tickets with Suho. The events were all a success. But Ms.Kim had told them both that it all depends on the last one. If no one likes it then they both fail to graduate.

Irene and Suho were setting up for the sleep in even they had planned. Pillows and blankets were every where. They had a snack bar and movies ready to be played.

There was also many different stuffed animals. The night was planned To be fun and great.

Everyone started showing up, people started eating. Irene had order 30 boxes of pizza.

They played a few movies, had a pillow fight. Some of the kids were making out while others had fun with friends.

Everyone slowly started to get tired. Irene had placed her sleeping bag next to Suho's.

He hasn't spoken much to anyone really since his confession to Irene.

And she noticed that she had hurt him deeply. They were facing eachother while laying down, but Suho couldn't bare to look at her. He looked down. While Irene studied his facial features.

Last night she thought about it herself. And she made a promise to do it today.

"Suho.."

He hummed in response.

"Thank you for being patient, from the looks of it. We're graduating. We both have jobs secured already. We're adults, I want to spend the rest of my life sleeping in the same bed with you, I want to wake up next to you. I want to shared a living room with you, a Kitchen a bathroom. And I want to have a puppy with you."

"Are you asking for my hand in marriage or?"

"Stop being silly, you know what I mean"

They both giggled,

Suho only responded with a silent.

"Me too"

He smiled at her then pulled her closer to his body. Their foreheads touched and Suho pecked Irene's lips.

"I'm sorry for everything I did before"

"I'm sorry as well"

Sorry if you didn't like this book I think it was pretty bad but yeah that concludes my Surene storyyy

JH out ✌