0.7

Suho and Irene began to brainstorm some Ideas for the end of the year activities.

Still not sure what could be best, they wrote on the whiteboard Everything they thought of.

Irene began to read off one by one while Suho judged each one while she read.

"Okay so we have a dance."

"To common"

"A color run"

"To dirty"

"A March?"

"First of all, a requirement for this is moving. If I won't do it no one else would."

"Uh. A maze?"

"That's boring no one will participate."

"A dance contest?"

"There you go now we're thinking"

Irene wasn't to confident when she wrote down the idea at first, she was caught off guard when he had agreed.

"Okay, uhm how about Ice Skating??"

Suho Thought about it for a bit.

"No."

"Why not? It sounds fun!"

"I don't know how to ice skate..."

"Awww the know it all finally doesn't know something??"

"S-shut up"

Irene put a check next to ice skating,

"Alright we need one more thing..."

They both sat down,

Suho looked at Irene's thinking face. He couldn't help but think about how beautiful she truly is.

"I got it!"

He was scared by her sudden reaction, but soon payed attention to what she was saying.

"We can put them all together we could have a dance. But everyone wears white. While people are dancing we could throw the powdered color down from the ceiling, and after that. Then instead of a maze we could have a lockdown all night."

Suho stood up and clapped.

"This is the first ever good Ideas you've ever had. I'm so proud of you"

Irene couldn't tell if he was serious or not but she put a check next to her newly writen idea feeling proud of herself.

They wrote down their ideas on a notebook.

"We should start on the posters. We only have 5 months till the end of the school year and everyone is already thinking about buying gowns and tickets for the senior activities even though they don't know what they are."

Suho nodded,

"Lucky for us I already bought buckets of paint. Markers. Color pencils, and large papers to make the posters. I also have different colors of regular paper and glue slash tape."

Irene looked at his smile, he seemed so excited to be working on it. Then she recalled how much Suho loves art, he has always been an art nerd and she can't deny the fact he's damn good at it.

Seeing him be so passionate over something overcomes her system with Happiness.

"I can't believe you actually got all of this even without be having to tell you"

Irene began to laugh loudly and it made Suho's smile grow wider.

Oh how in love they both were, timing is everything isn't it? What if, the love they have for each other is only timed??