Announcement

Ne minna-san, it's not a part of the story. I just wanna announce that I would not be able to update the next chap this week, that is the bad news. . .

but the thing is, there is a good news...

If you don't want my story to end yet, comment what you want, that will wake my sleeping mood to add more chapter with 'romantic scenes' since I can easily think continuation of such stories.

I hope for your cooperation minna, I just also wanna know if you wanna continue this story since I announced in the last chapter that I'm already going to end it...

Now, I will be gone for may be one-two weeks cause I'm really busy...

Enrollment, Brigade, Buying of School Supplies and more, since I'm still a high schooler...

I also wanna thank you guys for supporting my story, even though it's not that active and popular, and for the silent readers, I know cause it's already more than 100 reads, I hope for at least, comment and vote because that keeps me active in writing more stories...

Just another announcement...

It's not related in this story and not even in Detective Conan...

I'm going to write a new story, I'm still not sure about the title, but it's Tagalog...

it's humor and romance, just like other stories their, and I'm sure it can reach more than 20 chapters...

I hope you will also support it, I'll just update you when I'm ready to show you that story ^_^

I also hope you're not mad this part is not a chapter of my story... Gomennasai!!

Now now,,, bye bye!! see you next or next next week!!