Ending

After 9876543210 years....

Oh my God!!! I'm really sorry > < After almost a month, I haven't yet updated my story... and now, whew! Finally, I'm going to update the final... ending of the story... sorry to upset you guys... :( But, don't worry, it's here ^ ^

Conan's POV

Years have passed, I'm already now a man... I'm currently working as a Police Detective in the Police Department. Haibara was now a Medical Doctor in Beika Hospital. Ran and Araide now already have a daughter named Mira, and the girl looks like her.

Well, let's go in the current time, now is a break, and I plan to visit Haibara so we can eat together...

I'm now inside the hospital and currently walking to her office.

*tok tok tok*

I'm knocking the door...

"Coming" said the voice inside...

when the door opened,

"Oh! Conan. It's, you..."

she said

"Yeah, it's me. And I'm gonna ask you if you want to go out with me and eat..."

I said

"Uhm,, it's okay. Just wait for me, okay?"

Then she hurriedly get her bag and we went out.

Now, we're in a park... we're walking here and looking for the cafeteria.. 

But before we could eat happily together, I'm gonna do the thing I planned and thought overnight.

"Haibara" I called her name

"What?" she asked coldly

I remained silent so she stopped walking, so am I.

"What?!" she asked again coldly, but this time in a tone of annoyance and impatience

I couldn't stand this anymore, so the next thing I did is, knelt in front of her.. yes, I knelt in front of her and looked straight on her eyes.

"Now look , we've been together for a long time..."

I started, she just remained quiet and raised an eyebrow, as usual.

"We've been together since I became Conan. The Police succeeded in catching the Black Organization and they're defeated. We're still friends and until now. And I want to start a new life with you...I know you know what I mean "

Her cold expression a while ago became confused. That expression like she's going to cry...

"Haibara..."

I said, she remained silent and now, a tear started to fall from her eyes.

Then I brought out a small red box inside my pocket, and opened it in front of her

"Will you marry me?"

this time, she seems to burst in happiness, she's crying louder and more full of emotions than usual. and the emotion eating her now is happiness...

I'm still at the position, waiting for her answer... after a minute, she finally opened her mouth...

"Conan..." she said sobbing

I remained silent and look straight at her...

"Yes" then I wore the ring on her finger while she's smiling and laughing a bit.because of happiness I guess?

After that, I hugged her very tight...

I'm now the happiest man in the world, this smile reaches my ears and the joy I feel penetrates my bones... I feel like in heaven!

"I love you Haibara, and I'll never let you go ..."

Now now, the story has just ended... thanks for reading and I want to thank the 1.6k reads... I appreciate you guys...

I also want to thank @chickenjoyz for suggesting to read my story in Facebook...  :)

So, good bye guys haha :D For Filipinos here, please also read my other story "All Because of a Mistaken Letter"... it's a novel about love, it's not a fanfiction...

Thanks again! :)