Headmaster

Draco picked Harry up and ignored his protests of, 'Non, NON! ARRÊTE!'. He carried a whimpering and trembling Harry Potter to Headmaster Dumbledore's office. When he got to the gargoyles blocking the entrance to the office, he realized that he didn't know the password.
"Peppermint Imps, Blood Pops, Lemon Drops, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans!" Draco tried.
Suddenly, Harry yelled, "SMARTIES!"
The gargoyles moved to the side and allowed Harry and Draco entrance to the staircase leading to Dumbledore's office. Draco stepped on and looked at Harry in disbelief.
Why did he know the password, HOW? And what the hell are 'Smarties'?
The staircase turned as Harry and Draco were led to the headmaster's office. Draco knocked on the door when they reached the top of the twisting staircase.
When the headmaster answered, Draco immediately asked, "Excuse me, Professor Dumbledore, but what are 'Smarties'?"
"A muggle candy, Mr. Malfoy," Dumbledore answered patiently," Now, who is this young fellow?"
"Oh, this is Potter," Draco said.
"What happened to him?" Asked Dumbledore.
Severus suddenly appeared behind Draco, coming through the door and said, "It was a Potions accident, Albus," then he continued, "but Draco is the only one who will be able to care for him because Potter only speaks French."
"Ah, yes. I forgot, Harry was raised by Remus Lupin until he was about five or six," Albus stated.
"So, Potter will be staying with Draco until he is aged properly," Said Snape.
"Yes, that is correct, Severus," Said Dumbledore.
Oh no, Draco thought, this is going to be a long few months.
Draco walked hand in hand with the Boy-Who-Resembled-A-Stick down to the Slytherin dorms. Harry had to jog to keep up with Draco's long strides.
The five year old may have been lightly trembling when they entered Dumbledore's office but now, he was full on shaking with fear because he was so scared of Draco abandoning him if his friends didn't like Harry. Harry was shaking so badly that his legs gave out on him and he collapsed and fell onto the floor, almost hyperventilating.
Draco dropped down onto one knee in front of Harry and asked him, "Ça va, Harry? Veux-tu que je te portes?"(Are you okay, Harry? Do you want me to carry you?)
Harry nodded his head and Draco picked him up, surprised at how light Harry was. Draco put a large, thin hand on Harry's neck and gently pushed Harry's head into the crook of his neck.
When they got to the Slytherin dorms, Harry was asleep in Draco's arms.
Draco walked across the quiet common room and into his private room where Blaise and Pansy were already waiting for him.

⚠️Warning! DursleyAbuse!⚠️

Harry's Dream (in Harry's P.O.V):
Slap! Whip! Punch, kick, CRACK!
Uncle Vernon was whipping me again. I had spoken French.
He was kicking and punching and pushing me around and pulling my hair.
Breathing heavily, Uncle Vernon stormed as fast as he could on his chubby legs into the kitchen and I heard him open a drawer. When he came back, I saw him holding a sharp steak-knife in his right hand. I was trembling with fear by now. 
"Turn over, boy. If you don't, you'll get a punishment so bad that you'll wish that you were dead," said my uncle in his deep, gravelly, intimidating and nasally voice.
I turned over and he let me lay there for a minute or two. Suddenly, I felt the cold, sharp blade of the knife press against my back. I shivered and tried not to cry out as the blade drew a shallow slit down my back- about five centimetres long- and sighed in relief when the pain stopped.
Suddenly, the knife's blade met the skin of my back, surprising me. I whimpered as it cut two deep, horizontal lines perpendicular to the first line he drew.
Black dots were interfering with my vision, nargles were messing with my brain. I realized that I was about to pass out. It seems like Uncle Vernon noticed too because I heard him leave the room. I sighed in relief.
But then, I heard him come back in.

WHACK! CRACK! CRACKALACKA SMACK! SMACK!
Vernon had brought back the heavy, thick 'torture belt' as I liked to call it.
I screamed as he hit my back the next time, passing out from the pain.

⚠️End Warning!⚠️

Third Person P.O.V:

Draco, Pansy and Blaise jumped as Harry shot up out of bed, screaming. Tears were rolling down his face as he reached out for Draco.
Draco briskly walked over to Harry, hugged him, and said, "Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?" (What's wrong?)
Harry lifted his head off of Draco's shoulder and said, "Rien." (Nothing)

Hello all!
I am SO sorry that I didn't update in a long time!
I also realized that I forgot to add a disclaimer. So here it is:
I do not own any of the characters in this fanfiction. They all belong to the fantabulous J.K. Rowling!

Adios!