Aftermath

Hi!

"C'est bon, Harry. Tu peux me dire ce qui ne va pas," said Draco. (It's okay, Harry. You can tell me what's wrong.)
"Non, non. Je ne peut pas, je ne peux pas!" Harry said, hyperventilating. (No, no. I can't, I can't!)
"What did he say, Draco?" Asked Blaise.
"One second, Blaise," Draco said, kissing Harry's chubby cheeks, comforting him. "He said that he couldn't tell us anything. But I'm going to find out more," Draco said determinedly.
"But what if you can't, Drake?" Asked Pansy.
Draco just ignored her, in favour of hugging Harry and kissing his slightly chubby cheeks. He was just too cute!
"Oh, Harry, " Draco said, "Personne ne peut pas vous blesser ici, ne t'enquietes pas! S'il vous plaît dites-nous, Hadrian!" (Nobody can hurt you here, don't worry! Please, tell us, Harry!)
"Non, non, non," Harry sobbed, "Il va me tuer si je le dis qu'est qu'il fait ." (No, no, no, he'll kill me if I tell what he did.)
"Après que tu manges le déjuner, tu dois dites-nous, oui?" Asked Draco. (After you eat diner, you must tell us, yes?)
"Oui," (Yes) Harry said in a sad tone.
In the next hour, Draco tried to cheer Harry up by attempting to talk to him- Harry didn't even look at him, hugging and kissing him, and many, many more ways.
Eventually, Draco pulled the teary eyed child into a big, comforting hug, and he finally got a reaction. Harry was sniffling quietly and sobbing into his (supposed) dom's white dress shirt. The alpha was rubbing little sub, Harry's back, waiting for him to quiet down.
"Shh, shh, Harry," Draco whispered to his unrequited love.
Harry eventually fell asleep with Draco falling asleep not long after he did.
When they woke up, lunch was halfway over.
"Shoot!" Draco said loudly. He quickly picked Harry up and whisked them away to the place where they would eat (into the Great Hall).
When they got to the Great Hall they made their way over to the Slytherin table. Once the quartet (Pansy, Blaise, Draco and Harry) had sat down on the bench, Draco put a little piece of chicken and lots of spinach and watercress on Harry's plate, because Draco knew what Harry liked, and wouldn't tell you if you asked him how he knew.
"Manger, sil-te-plaît, Harry," (eat please, Harry) Draco said. When Harry didn't respond, Draco asked him, "Ça va, Harry?"(are you okay, Harry?)
Harry quietly said, "Non,"(no) and then he collapsed into Draco's side, getting lost in the vast amount of soft, black fabric, losing consciousness.
Draco quickly rushed them to the infirmary and put Harry down on a bed.
Why didn't I take him here earlier? I knew he was hurt, and what did I do? Nothing! Ugh, just call Madame Pomfrey already, Draco! Okay!!

"Madame Pomfrey! Harry's hurt!" Draco called.
Madame Pomfrey quickly speed-walked into the room, out of her office and casted a quick diagnosis spell on Harry. As she read the long list of injuries that appeared before her, her face grew at least five shades paler, and her eyes widened so much that Draco thought they were going to pop out of their eye sockets! He grew worried when she started frantically unbuttoning his shrunken white button-up and started to turn him onto his stomach.
"Madame Pomfrey, what is it? Please let me see!" Draco begged.
"I cannot let anyone but his close family and friends or his mate see his files, I'm sorry, Malfoy," she answered.
Seemingly not hearing what she said, Draco pleaded, "Please, I need to know if my submissive's okay, please."
"Oh, I didn't see that coming. Well, in that case, go ahead, Malfoy," Said Madame Pomfrey.
As Draco read the file (only containing injuries from the summer, his eyes widened, his heart rate sped up, and he lost consciousness.
The list read:

Hadrian James Potter's Injuries- summer

Sprained ankle
Broken knee
Rape (multiple times)
Lacerations across back, infected
Two broken ribs
Seven broken bones in hand
Concussion
Stabbed in right leg, healing, infected

Sorry this chapter is so short! Unfortunately, I have a bad case of writer's block! 😩😭