Draco's Creature?

Hi, all! Sorry I haven't been updating. I hope all of you have been staying safe and aren't too stressed about the Coronavirus or school or any other things you may have going on! Stay safe!

Also, hope you enjoy and leave a vote or comment ! ❤️
- NatCat

(Little Recap here)...

The young Malfoy strolled through the hospital doors and saw an adorably excited Harry sitting on the bed and Madam Pomfrey sitting next to him in a wooden chair.
They had a book between them and were chatting animatedly, probably about what was written in the thick book.
"Hiya, Draco!" Harry exclaimed clearly.
(Onto the chapter now)

"Hiya, Draco!"

"Hey, Harry, how was your day today?"

"It was really~ good Draco! Me and Madam Pomfrey reviewed that cool book so that we remembered how to tell which kind of Veela I am, see?" Harry said, holding up the big book, giggling.

His eyes were glimmering with eight-year-old glee and joy and since Harry was just too cute, Draco couldn't help but chuckle along with him.
"Yeah, I see, I see," Draco said with enthusiasm in his voice, turning to Madam Pomfrey, he asked, "So, Madam Pomfrey, since we already know that Harry is going to be given the aging potion tonight so we can finally see what type of Veela he is, how are we going to find out my creature inheritance?"

"That is actually quite simple, Mr. Malfoy. You will need to give me a blood sample, just a very small amount, and we will put the drops on a special type of paper which will reveal your inheritance among other things."

"Alright, that sounds good." Draco replied, "When will we be able to do this test?"

"Actually, I can take a blood sample right now, if that is okay of course."

"That sounds wonderful, thank you, Madam Pomfrey."

Harry sat on the bed, watching as Madam Pomfrey pulled out a small, sanitized needle and a glass vial. He grimaced.

Madam noticed Harry watching and informed him that if the sight of blood made him squeamish, he should probably look away.

Harry quickly whipped his head around to face the wall. Draco laughed at that and held out his arm, so that Madam Pomfrey could get the sample. She pricked his arm as gently and quickly as possible, and they waited for enough blood to drip into the vial.

"Thank you, Mr. Malfoy," said Madam Pomfrey. Draco nodded to her as acknowledgement and said his thanks in return.

Madam Pomfrey went over to her cabinet and pulled out a paper from a drawer labeled 'Creature Inheritances'.

She tipped the vial and some of Draco's blood ran onto the paper. Slowly, words started to appear.

Name: Draco Lucius Malfoy
Age: 16
Father: Lucius Abraxas Malfoy
Mother: Narcissa Malfoy (née Black)

Creature: Water Veela (dominant)
Mate: Unknown, Veela (submissive)

"Ahh," Madam Pomfrey said, "that's what I expected, to be honest."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, you match many characteristics in the book's description perfectly."