Love is nothing to me.....or so I thought (A One Direction Love Story)

A/N:

Heey guys, i have read sooo many of these stories that it has inspired me to write one (: I am still only new at writing stories so please dont judge (: I would really appreciate if you would comment on your thoughts of this story and also vote and fan pleaseeee. (:

Enjoy! :D

~Hayley xo

*********************************************************************************************************

 Prologue

My name is Natalia. I go to Ash-ford High school as a Senior, with a dream of becoming a singer. Yeah, I know right, one of the most common dreams that people have but hey I don't care, I have a passion for singing.

I have a job at on of the best cafes in Manhattan, Starbucks, yeah that's right I live in New York, The Big Apple, also know as the city that never sleeps.

I live here with my asshole of a Father. My mother died when I was young, leaving me with no choice but having to live with him and his abusive acts everyday.

I refuse to believe in that silly thing people call love, I never get it, well besides from my best friend, Brianna Newton. Also from my mother when she lived. 

It's just a feeling in Fairy tales.

At school I am quiet, I don't tolerate people very well, since my mother died, they keep their distance anyway. They think I'm so Gothic chick who wears black and hunts animals. Pfft, yeah black is one of my favourite colours but so is blue and purple.

I have long Jet black hair that curls at the end. I tend to it wear up because its sooo long. I Have this awesome blue eyes, that I love. I am slim, I eat when I want, not caring what people think about me or see me do.

Music calms me, I sit in class with my Ipod in and get into trouble for it being too loud, so many bands that I love are on my Ipod.

Well, this my story, of meeting one boy who changed me and three others who helped in the process.