Chapter Three

Niall's Pov

I woke up, with my laptop still on with Facebook still up beside me. Checking the time, it was already eleven thirty, my stomach growled, screaming for food. I dragged myself out of my queen sized bed and walked into the kitchen, finding Liam with what looked like sex hair, making pancakes. “You read my mind,” I licked my lips and Liam looked at me with a grin.

“Who were you up all night, typing away to?” I only just noticed Louis was also in the kitchen, already digging into his pancakes. He wiggled his eyebrows at me as I was trying to think, “Oh, Natalia,” I grinned remembering our conversation last night.

“You mean that waitress from Starbucks?” Liam asked me, curiously.

“Yeah.”

I wonder where the other two are, oh wait I know, Zayn would be in the bathroom doing his hair, and Harry would probably still be in dream world in bed.

“She seemed nice, but a bit clumsy.” I heard Louis say, I remember what happened the day before. I chuckled to myself, ‘I have to see her again,’ I thought. I automatically went to my room after Liam gave me my pancakes. Plonking myself on my bed, I checked Facebook to see Natalia was online, I sent her a message.

Niall Horan

Hey beautiful :)

Natalia Bright

Oh heey, thanks but seriously, I’m not that good looking :P

Niall Horan

Don’t lie! :)

Remembering how beautiful Natalia is, with her curly black hair that framed her heart shaped face also making her pale blue eyes stand out, her olive skin and light pink lips. She is incredible, I LOVED her name, she is perfect. I had zoned out, when I realised she had replied.

Natalia Bright

I’m not! :P

What you doing today superstar?

I smiled at her superstar comment, and typed my reply.

Niall Horan

Nothing at all, wanna go out somewhere?

‘Please say yes, please say yes, please,’ I begged in my thoughts.

Natalia Bright

Sure! :)

I smiled brightly, at her answer; I shoved the pancakes in my mouth and ate quickly. I grabbed some faded blue jeans and a plain white shirt, had a shower and put on the clothes I picked out.

Niall Horan

Where? (:

I waited for her to reply, smiling like an idiot, next thing I knew I was tackled to the ground. Seeing the brown curls, I instantly knew it was Harry. “What are you smiling like an idiot for?” Harry had me in a head lock as he asked me.

“I have a date, with Natalia!”

“Awesome man!” Harry let me go and walked out to probably have some brunch.

Still waiting for Natalia to reply, I combed my blond hair.

Natalia’s Pov

Debating over where Niall and I should meet, I brushed my black hair while listening to ‘Face down’ by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus which was blasting through my stereo speakers.

‘A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect

Every action in this world will bear a consequence

If you wade around forever you will surely drown

I see whats going down

I see the way you go and say you’re right again

Say you’re right again, head my lecture’

While I sang along to the chorus I pulled out my favourite black skinny jeans and a tshirt that had ‘ART SCHOOL DROP OUT’ in bold black letters. Finally deciding on the cafe ‘Tea lounge’to see him I replied.

Natalia Bright

Tea Lounge, 20 mins? (:

Niall Horan

See you there (: x

I smiled and pulled on a green jacket, my fingerless black gloves and my red converses. Making I had the necklace my mother gave me before she died hanging around my neck I grabbed my bag and turned off my stereo as I walked out of my room.

Just as I was about to walk out the front door, a gruff voice startled me. “And where do you think you’re going?” My father asked me, I didn’t bother turning around.

I groaned and opened the door, “Out.”

I slammed the door in his face before he could say anything or grab me. Jumping in my VW bug, I started the engine, blasting my radio while heading off to Tea Lounge to see Niall.

***********************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)Please vote, comment and fan :D

Love Hayley xo

Picture of  Natalia's outfit ------------------------------------------>