Chapter One

Natalia's Pov

"NATALIA! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" All I could hear was my father yelling through my locked door. 

"No!" I yelled straight back at him, "I'm done being your personal punching bag dad!"

I slipped into my favourite faded black jeans,  "my chemical romance" shirt and my black converses and opened my window. I didn't bother with my hair, it just natural flowed out by its self, I grabbed my bag and swung one leg over the window pane. I know right? I have to climb out of my window, on the second story, just to go to school. I heard my father put a crack in my door, "Are you fucking kidding me?" I screamed as I continued out  my window. I jumped off the ledge and landed with a thud, causing pain to my ankle, I had to ignore the pain and run to my  little VW bug and fumbled for my keys.

My Father was running out of the house and towards the car as it roared to life and I zoomed down the rood to the boring place people call Ash-ford High School.

Arriving at school, I parked in my normal spot and turned off the engiene. Lets say I was definenitly suprised when someone opened my door. It was none other than the school's biggest jackass, Jacob Newton.  "what do you want Jake?" I asked him with a heaved sigh.

"I have an assignment due on Monday,  I also have this party this weekend..." he tried to explain to me until I cut him off.

"Oh no, i'm not doing your homework for you....again, You will have to just have to not go to the party," I stated and walked away before he could protest or even worse bribe me.

A petite blond girl joined me, my best and only friend, Brianna Newton. "Was my brother annoying you again?" she asked me, all I did was nod and shrug it off. Brianna was one of those girls who were apart of the popular group, but one day she introduced herself to me and BAM she tries to do everything with me. Most of the time I reject her invitations to parties and the mall. She just doesn't understand me. Like no one in this place does.

"Soo, coming to my party tonight?" Brianna asked me with hopes in her eyes.

"You know I can't, I have work and parties aren't my scene, you know that." I spoke to her while grabbing my books from my locker. I could feel people's eyes on my back, not that t was unusual, people always stare and gossip about me. I just don't give a rat's ass.

"...Natalia? Are you even listening to me?"  I must of blocked out Bri's voice and I looked at her apologetically.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Never mind," she sighed.

The bell blared, signalling us to go to homeroom. 'Finally I can listen to my Ipod,' I thought with a small smile appearing on my face, as Bri waved at me and went to her class, opposite mine. I put in my earphones and blasted, 'Whispers in the Dark' by Skillet, as I walked into my homeroom and took my seat at the black of the class.

'Despite the lies that you're making

Your love is mine for the taking

My love is

Just waiting

To turn your tears to roses

Despite the lies that you're making

Your love is mine for the taking

My love is

Just waiting

To turn your tears to roses

I will be the one that's gonna hold you

I will be the one that you run to

My love is

A burning, consuming fire

No

You'll never be alone

When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars

Hear the whispers in the dark

No

You'll never be alone

When darkness comes you know I'm never far

Hear the whispers in the dark

Whispers in the dark.'

Miss Ruthbert glared at me, as i could see in the corner of my eye while staring out the window. A boy with blond hair walked past and I had to rub my eyes to make sure I saw right, 'No it can't be,' I thought as the boy continued to walk by. 'Humph, of course its not,' I went back to zoning out and listening to my music.

******************************************************************************************************

A/N: Please let me know what you think :) and please vote and fan me (:

Song ---------------------->

Outfit --------------------->

~Hayley xo