Chapter Two

Natalia's Pov

The rest of my day, was a total pain in the ass. It included listening to my Ipod instead of my teachers either trying to teach or just giving us lectures. Usually I have teachers yelling at me for having my music so loud or for not paying attention.

I don't care anyway, I do my homework, which gives me the grades I need to pass. After the 4th period the bell sounded for lunch. People rushed out just to get to the cafeteria and line up for their food. After ordering my food, I sat at a table in the far corner, I prefer to eat alone. Girls looked at me and whispered, I just rolled my eyes and continued to write down lyrics of songs that I loved. The bell went again, my last class of the day, my favourite on of them all, Music. I love my music class, the one class I pay attention in and get to sing my heart out in. I  walked into the class and people were chatting and not noticing I walked in. I waved at Mr. Williams who smiled and nodded for me to go into the little room I always sung in. Lately I have been learning the song 'Irreplaceable' by Beyonce, I don't know why but it is one of my favourites.Today I was learning the first part of the song again.

"Ready?" I heard Mr Williams say to me who was looking at me through a glass window. I nodded and he played the intro of the song through a CD player, it was the karaoke version. 

' To the left, to the left

To the left, to the left

Everything you own in the box to the left

In the closet that's my stuff, yes

If I bought it please don't touch

And keep talking that mess, that's fine

But could you walk and talk at the same time?

And it's my mine name that is on that tag

So remove your bags let me call you a cab

Standing in the front yard telling me

How I'm such a fool, talking about

How I'll never ever find a man like you

You got me twisted

You must not know 'bout me

I could have another you in a minute

Matter fact he'll be here in a minute, baby

You must not know 'bout me

I can have another you by tomorrow

So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable.'

He stopped the music and smiled at me, "You're getting better and better," he said to me. I smiled and grabbed my bag and walked out of the small room. Now I could do what ever I want, so i decided to do some homework while listening to my Ipod, replaying the same song in my head.

After half an hour, the bell blared again, 'Finally, out of this shit hole,'  I thought as I put my books away and left the room.Walking towards my bug, I saw someone leaning on it, "What now?"  I asked myself, annoyed. Finally recognizing the face of the boy leaning on my car, Jacob grinned childishly at me, I walked up to him. "For the last time Jake, I am not doing your fucking homework."