Chapter Eight

Natalia's Pov

We decided to go for a long drive then to go straight back to the boy's house. We sat in silence while Niall drove around. I glanced at Niall at the same time he glanced at me, I gave him a small smile and went back to looking out my window.

"Is there anywhere you want to go Natalia?" I looked back at Niall and thought about his question for a couple of minutes. Yes. I know where I want to go, I haven't been there since I was about twelve years old.

I nodded at him and said, "Take me tot he cemetery."

Niall's eyes widened but he didn't question my answer. Luckily we weren't that far away from the cemetery, we arrived  about ten minutes later, I hopped out the car. Looking around at my surroundings I realised the sky was gray and it matched my mood. I started walking towards one of the headstones, when I reached the one I was looking for, I was on my knees and read it what the headstone said.

Eliza Rose Bright

1973 - 2003

Beloved Wife and Mother

Will be dearly missed

I didn't realise I was crying until  I  was pulled into someone's embrace and they wiped my tears away. I looked up to find Niall who gave me a sympathetic smile, I usually hated that smile, but for some reason it didn't bother me. I relaxed into his arms and cried my heart out, Niall did nothing but pull me closer and stroke my hair.

"Natalia, I  was your mother a singer?"

I nodded.

"I think I met her once, she suggested that I came to New York one day and had dinner. I wasn't famous back then I mean I was about five or something, but your mother was so nice to me, she spoke of her little girl, now I know its you."

I remembered when mum went to Ireland for a month, just to sing, she told me about a little boy she met, she must of been talking about Niall. Before Niall could speak again, I kissed him, slowly and passionately. Niall froze for a minute but then kissed me back, the feel of his lips on mine made me forget about anything bad that has happened in my life.  My abusive father, the death of my mother, and of everything.

I pulled back and hugged Niall, whispering in his ear, "Thank you for coming to New York,  and finding me," I hesitated a bit before I said three words I have never said to anyone but my mother, "I love you."

"I love you too." Those words made the butterflies in my stomach flutter and Niall kissed me on the forehead. He stood and held out his hand to help me up, "Come on, lets get out of here." I took his hand and stood, keeping my hand in his as we walked back to my car.

Maybe I was wrong about love, it isn't just in fairy tales, its also in reality. I feel so stupid for thinking that it didn't exist, but now I love Niall and he loves me back. He opened my eyes to a completely different world.

*************************************************************************************************************

heey guys (:

This is the last chapter, I really hope you enjoyed this story, I may make a sequel but I will have to think about it. Thank you guys for all the support and votes. Please leave comments on what you thought and if i should write a sequel!! :)

Dedicated to one of my favourite writers (: Her books are so funny :D go check them out.

Love Hayley xo