Ch.5

Your P.O.V
_________
I walked out seeing Finn leaning on his car.
"Shall we go mad'am"he said with a hilarious voice
"Of course we shall"I said mocking him.

Time skip~~~~
Our car ride was fun. We listened to the radio and sang along. His voice was amazing, it made me feel calm for some odd reason. He was so adorable singing along to the radio.

We finally arrived and he interlaced our fingers together, we didn't let go until I saw where we were. There was a whole picnic laid out on in the middle of a field filled with beautiful flowers.I gasped at the 2nd most angelic view and quickly hugged the 1st most angelic view,Finn.

While we were eating we wanted to get to know each other better so he started asking me questions.
"What do you do for a living?"
"I'm a model and I sometimes act, nothing to big"
"I see why you could be a model, you're beautiful"
"Thank you"
"Favorite food"
"Definitely shrimp quesadillas"
"Oh those are delicious"
"Ya, how about you"
"Mac and cheese, hands down"
"Oh that's freakin good"
"Where are you from?"
"I've always lived here, and you?
"I'm from Canada"
"No wonder you're so nice"
"That's stereotypical"
"So you're not?"
"No I'm sorry, I am"
"Exactly!"
We laughed and then it went silent. We starred into each others eyes and we both leaned in. I felt his warm soft lips in mine and we didn't pull back until..
"GOT IT" Jaeden screamed as Wyatt and him fell out of a bush. Finn and I started laughing and I was blushing like crazy. 'Send me the later' I mouthed to Jaeden. He simply replied with finger guns and a wink which made me laugh more. Jaeden and Wyatt ran off screaming "OH MOTHER ANIME THE SHIP OF FIMBER HAS SAILED, I REPEAT IT HAS SAILED"
Finn turned to me and said "Can I ask you one last question?"
"Y-yes" I stuttered
"Will you be my girlfriend"I smiled so much that I forgot to answer, but then I realized what was going on and I quickly answered.
"No"
"Wh-h-what"he looked heartbroken"
"I'm joking of course I will"I hugged him and kissed him on the lips again. Behind us you can hear Jaeden and Wyatt yell "FIMBER"
"By the way would you be comfortable making this relationship public?"
"Ya that's okay, as long as I can show that you are mine"
We kissed again and I've never felt happier.
And all night the only thing on my mid was Finn. The only thing in Finns mind was Amber.