Ch.12

I woke up feeling like crap. I still can't believe last night happened. They were both completely sober and knew what they were doing. I decided to check my notifications since last night nobody would quit texting me. I decided to only check Sophia's because she was the only person I wanted to talk to.

Sophia ❤️:I saw what you posted. Are you ok
Sophia❤️: plz answer
Sophia❤️:I'm worried
Sophia❤️:you're probably asleep so plz just text me when you wake up
Amber💞:I'll explain what happened just meet me at the diner across the house.
Sophia❤️:ok

I remembered I was sleeping with jack so I wrote a note saying I went to the diner to talk to Sophia.

I didn't want to wear my party outfit so I took one of jacks hoodies. I don't think he would mind.

After I finished getting "ready" I saw Finn in the kitchen

After I finished getting "ready" I saw Finn in the kitchen. He gave me a small smile. He didn't know I knew about him cheating. That made it worse because he was going to pretend like it never happened. I just walked away pretending I didn't see him, and left the house.

                                            🌳
When I walked in I saw Sophia in a booth with two coffees. She waved to me and I quickly sat across from her.

"So what happened?" She asked. "Well basically Finn cheated on me." I said as if it were no big deal. "Oh my gosh!" She said with a shocked tone. "With who?"  She asked. I took a sip of my coffee before slightly spilling it. She looked at me weird until she realized, I was going to spill the tea. Well the coffee but whatever. "With Ellie." I said. "What the fuck, out of all people, why Ellie?" She questioned. "I don't know why either." I replied. "How did you even find out?"She asked. "Well..." I paused. She looked at me impatiently because she wanted to know. "Finn said he was going to the restroom but I noticed he was taking a long time, I didn't think too much of it, I just thought maybe he ran into some friends. I noticed jack was alone too so I went to talk to him and he said Ellie was gone too so we went to go look tor them. We found them making out." I explained to a now angry Sophia. "THOSE FLYING MANGOS ARE ABOUT TO CATCH THESE HANDS! I HOPE THEY PLAY IN TRAFFIC!!" Sophia yelled, causing everyone's attention to us. "Sophia calm down it's okay." I attempted to make her calm down. "No, it's not okay." She said. "Here lets take a smoke outside it will calm you down." I offered. "Ok." She said.

We walked outside and lit our cancer sticks. People always say that smoking kills. That's the point. At least for me.

We walked back home after we finished our smoke. We agreed that I would stay in Sophia's room. Finn wasn't home, he was probably cheating on me with Ellie again, or probably even another girl. I packed all my things from my room and took it to where me and Sophia would share. Sophia is the nicest person I have ever met, unless she's pissed at you, then you don't want to be nowhere near her. Sadly that wasn't the case for Finn. He walked into the house. His hair was messy and sweaty. His once button up shirt was now mostly unbuttoned and wrinkly. His lips were pink and swollen. With a stupid grin plastered on his face. He was happy with it. My eyes were tearing up.