Ch.9

Your p.o.v
__________________
After our eventful time at the mall we all decided to just watch movies.

"Titanic or Happy Death Day." Finn said

"TITANIC!" We all yelled at once.

Finn jumped at all the sudden commotion."Titanic it is." He said laughing. While he was putting the movie I took the opportunity to steal one of his hoodies so I can stay warm. Plus I like the smell of him.

I went upstairs to the room we were sharing and looked inside his closet for something warm.

I walked downstairs quietly to hear Finn talking.

"Hey, has anyone seen Amber?" He said clueless.
I snuck up and hugged him from behind.
"Oh I see you found my hoodies, I'm not getting that back am I?"He asked. "We can share." I smiled.
"You're so cute." He said whole cupping my cheeks and giving me a kiss.

"Hurry up lovebirds we're trying to watch a movie." Jaeden yelled. Finn and I just giggled and sat back down and Finn was hugging me while I had my head on his shoulder. I noticed that Jaeden and Wyatt were doing the same thing.

🥑

We were on our third movie and everyone was already asleep, or so I thought. I heard Jaeden and Wyatt in the kitchen just giggling and complimenting each other.

"Get a room lovebirds." I said remembering what they told Finn and I earlier today.

Jaeden and Wyatt's necks turned so fast I thought they broke their necks. They blushed madly but remembering the situation seconds after they started telling me to not tell anybody.

"Do not tell anybody this happened." Wyatt said "Wait so are you guys a thing?" I asked " Yes, but please, please, please, I'm begging you do not tell anybody." Jaeden said " So how long has this been going on for." I asked " Basically the same day that you and Finn had your first kiss." Jaeden said. "Yeah, after me and Jaeden ran off screaming Fimber is real it kind of just happened." Wyatt explained. "Well don't worry I won't tell anyone, but go get some rest it's 2:30 am." I said. "Okay mom." Jaeden and Wyatt said.

I laughed and went back upstairs to see a sleeping Finn. I slid under the covers and when I did Finn pulled me by the waist and I put my arm around his neck.

❤️

I woke up the next morning with no Finn besides me. I saw a note on the dresser.

'Went to get you breakfast, make sure to get dressed because we are going somewhere later, wear something casual, love you princess. - Finn'
How did I get so lucky to get Finn? I got dressed like Finn said, something casual.

 - Finn' How did I get so lucky to get Finn? I got dressed like Finn said, something casual

When I finished doing my makeup Finn came in with pancakes. I ran to him as soon as he set down the food and showered him with kisses.

When are done eating he told me we are going on a shopping spree.
"Finn, no, I don't want you wasting your money on me." I pleaded.
"I know it's your birthday in 5 days so I wanted to get you an early gift." Finn said.
"Thank you babe I love you." I said
"I love you too." He said.