Ch.16

Finns p.o.v
I was receiving lots of DM's and messages saying that Jack and Amber broke up. That was my chance. I need to tell her how much I missed her and how much she meant to me.I need her to realize that I love her and that I want her back. Without thinking I ran into Sophia's room. She looked shocked.

"F-Finn?" She asked. "What do you want?"
"I want you amber, I want you back." I said. She was sitting on a chair, fiddling with her thumbs, I could tell she was thinking.
"No you don't." She Finally spoke up. She continued to speak. "You can't have me back, you just want me back so you can break my heart all over again, how do I know you're not going to do it again if you did it once."
" Amber please I want you back I can't live without you, these weeks that I've spent without you I realize how much I needed you and I'm so stupid to ever have cheated on you, I just miss you your laugh, your hair, your jokes, your kisses, your hugs, I just miss everything about you and I promise I will never hurt you again if you just come back. I miss you so much and I know you must miss me too." I confessed everything to her. "You're right , I do miss you, but I don't know if I want to be back with you." She said. "Please Amber, just come back to me. I miss you so much. I promise I'll never hurt you again." I was pleading now for her to get back together with me. "Okay I'll get back together with you, but if you hurt me another time I promise you I will never talk to you ever again and you have to promise you will never try to talk to me ever again." She finally gave in. "I promise." I said.
I had tears in my eyes as I hugged her . I kissed her but the kiss tasted salty because of my tears that were now streaming into both of our mouths.

Ambers p.o.v
I was back together with Finn. That feeling of a zoo when we kissed was back. I realized I still love him.
"Want to watch some movies?" He asked.
"Ya sure,I'll get the snacks and you pick the movie." I told him. "Okay but bring me sour patch kids." He said. I left the room smiling as I closed the door. Finally things were back to normal. I was happy with Finn again.

I went downstairs into our kitchen and got a lot of snacks. I got mint chocolate chip ice cream, popcorn, cool ranch Doritos, cookie dough bites, and Finns sour patch kids. I had to hide his sour patch kids because everyone in the house knew I hated them and Finn loved them, so they would assume things. As I was hiding them in my jacket I saw Sophia standing at the doorway smirking.

"Who's are those for?" She asked.
"For me." I answered rather quickly.
"Bullshit! Who are they for." Although she knew for who she kept questioning me.
"Fine, they are for Finn." I finally said.
"Why?" She asked. I decided to get it over with and tell her.
"Finn and I are back together and are going to watch a movie." I was expecting her to start scolding me.
"I know he makes you happy and I support your decision." She said shocking me.
"Thank you Sophia." I said while I was running upstairs.

I opened the door and Finn was Laying in bed watching the goonies.
"What took you so long?" He asked.
"Sophia stopped me and She made me tell her why I had sour patch kids and basically I told her we were back together." He smiled sweetly at me and patted a space in bed next to him and we cuddled watching the movie.