Ch.13

I went to the new room Sophia and I shared. I was silently crying when a door flung open. Jack was standing there. He ran to me and hugged me.

"Amber, please don't cry, you're to beautiful to cry." He tried comforting me. But I knew it was all pity.
"Then why did Finn cheat on me." I said. "I don't know." He replied. "Am I not good enough, do I need to loose weight, am I to clingy?" I asked getting ready to break into another waterfall of tears. "Amber you are so beautiful, you don't deserve to be treated like this, Finn was incredibly stupid to cheat on someone like you, I bet if he could take it back he would. You are extremely gorgeous and deserve to be treated like a queen not shit. I can't believe you think of yourself so lowly, because anyone that can see can tell you are absolutely stunning." He said with a smile. Now I wasn't crying because I was sad. I was crying because I was happy. "Thank you so much jack, what did I ever do to deserve you." I said. "It's no problem. Want to get ice cream with Jaeden, Wyatt, and I to cheer you up?" He asked. "That sounds great." I replied. "Okay get ready we are leaving in 30 minutes." He said "Okay." I said smiling.

🕸

Sophia helped me get ready while we were singing along to some toons. She did incredible makeup and knew great fashion choices.

 She did incredible makeup and knew great fashion choices

 "Amber hurry up let's go

"Amber hurry up let's go." I heard Jaeden say. "I'm going!" I yelled from upstairs.

When I walked down I saw all three of them standing there. "Well let's get going." Wyatt said.

Jack and Jaeden ordered strawberry, Wyatt ordered vanilla, and I ordered mint chocolate chip. I was getting ready to pay when Jack told me he would pay for it ." It's okay Jack I'll pay for it." I said. "No I insist I'll pay for it, after all you've had a pretty rough day." he told me. "You're so sweet." I thanked him.

We sat in a booth. Jaeden and Wyatt on one side, Jack and I on the other.
"So how are you feeling Amber?" Jaeden asked.
"Well I'm doing better now that you guys are cheering me up." I said. "That's good to hear." Wyatt replied. "Um anyways, can you full tell us the story of what happened?" Jaeden said. "Well basically Finn cheated on me with Ellie on my birthday and with multiple different people." I said. I felt Jack brush his hand on mine. I didn't think about it because it was probably an accident. So I continued with the story. "Then when I brought it up to him he kept lying about it and telling me that he loves me even though I had video evidence of him cheating on me." By now tears were threatening to come out but I didn't want to ruin Sophia's makeup. The boys all gave me a big hug and I smiled because I was so happy to have these people in my life. They sat back down and we continued eating our ice cream and chatting. Then the topic of the Golden Globes were brought up. Jack said he didn't have anyone to take since Ellie cheated on him. "Amber..?" Jack said.
"Yes?" I responded. "Would you want to be my date to the Golden Globes?" He asked shyly. I smiled at him while Jaeden and Wyatt were fan girling. "Of course I will." I responded. We both smiled and he gave me a hug. The next thing that happened would only happen in my jyatt dreams. "Wyatt..?" Jaeden asked his name as more of a question. "Yes Jaeden." Wyatt responded. "Would you like to be my date to the Golden Globes?" Jaeden looked very nervous and Wyatt was blushing. "Yes obviously." Wyatt said and kissed Jaeden on the cheek. "Awwwwww!!" Me and Jack both said. After we were finished with our ice cream we walked back home. Jaeden and Wyatt both had their arms linked. While me and Jack were walking in the back.

When we got home I ran straight upstairs to talk to Sophia. I saw her on her phone, she was looking through dresses. "Hey Sophia." I said. "Sup Amber." She replied. "Guess what happened." I said exited. "What happened?" She asked. "Jaeden and Wyatt are going to the Golden Globes together in 2 days." I said. "Oh my gosh!" She said. "And that's not it, Jack and I are going together too." I said. "Amber I'm so happy for you, we are going to make you look bomb as fuck." We were both squealing happily. "Amber guess what happened to me." Sophia said. "What happened?" I asked. "Jeremy asked me to go to the Golden Globes with him." She said. "Omg Sophia I'm so happy for you." I said. "We should go shopping for our dresses tomorrow." I suggested. "Ya of course." Sophia said. We were both squealing.

 We were both squealing

AmberHowell: fun day with the boys

Tagged: @Jaedenwesley @Wyattoleff @jackdgrazer

Jaedenwesley: Glad we could cheer you up.
Wyattoleff:had fun too 💛
Jackdgrazer: Best day with you ❤️💜💙

A.n- 866 words not including A.n