2

Jin's POV

"Babe,  stop worrying. It's only been two days. Besides,  Chaeyoung is clever. We all know she can handle herself." I told Jisoo as I watch her sad looking face while we video calls each other.

She's currently in the US with Jennie as they try to look for her friend Chaeyoung.
I'm not even sure what happened but  Chaeyoung runaway. If I can call it that way.

She basically packed a few of her things and left the house.

She did leave a note about not looking for her but her parents were worried so they contacted Jisoo and another one of her friends.

Jisoo immediately flew straight to America with Jennie accompanying her.

Thank God Yoongi agreed because he and Jennie are supposed to celebrate their anniversary in a few days.

However,  the panic look on Jisoo's face made Yoongi agreed on Jennie's pleading that she accompany her unnie. Besides, Yoongi is like Jisoo's best friend.

Initially,  Jisoo wanted to either have me accompany her or her younger brother, Jungkook but we can't. We have a tour scheduled for the whole three months.

I turned around when I heard the door opening.

I am currently on our tour bus.

Yes,  we have one like of that with One Direction's and I am so in love with it especially when I saw the kitchen.

At least I would be able to have good food while away from my girlfriend, Jisoo.

My brows furrowed when I saw an exhausted-looking Jimin and Jungkook.

"Yah,  Jeon Jungkook!" I called the man who had basically caused a little trouble earlier.

The whole staff was in a panic after they found out that the maknae sneaked out alone after our concert.

And the fact that we are unable to contact him again after his phone call with Jimin got disconnected made huge chaos not only with the members but the whole management.

"Why?  What happened to my brother?" Jisoo cried in panic after he heard the noise around me consisting of the members scolding him.

Yeah, I almost forgot that I am talking to him.

"Well,  Jungkook sneaked out earlier and he was almost mobbed by some fans," I informed her, and Jisoo's eyes widen.

Oh God,  I miss this girl so much.

"Is he okay? Yah,  Kim Seokjin!  I told you to look after my brother!" she started scolding me and I cannot help but chuckle.

She really looks so cute and adorable.

"I am taking care of him. He is our younger member,  of course, I'll look out for him." I told her.

My eyes furrowed when I realized that Jungkook seemed lost as he stares at the space in front of us.

"What's his problem?" I asked Jimin but the other just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. He's been like that since I found him. He must be shocked." Jimin responded.

"Yah,  Jungkook,  where did you get that coat?" Taehyung asked confused as he stood in front of the maknae but the younger one did not even budge from his seat.

In fact, it seems like he did not even hear what Taehyung said.

"Hey,  Jungkook,  are you okay?  Are you hurt somewhere?" Hoseok asked as he comes near Jungkook.